Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- YUM has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 86.87% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- YUM reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.03% over the past 5.75 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: YUM reports less variability in its cash flow than 89.87% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with YUM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GMLP, CME, SBT, PKE and BKH.
YUM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of YUM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 30.97% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Yum Brands Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Yum Brands Inc has a beta lower than 74.01% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, YUM boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 10.84% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, YUM's equity discount rate is less than 80.79% of those stocks.
YUM Dividend Chart
YUM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|