Yum! Brands Inc. (YUM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that YUM reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.91% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with YUM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNMP, CMCT, CMCM, PRGO and ZYXI.
YUM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of YUM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.5% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of YUM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for YUM than it is for 78.36% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, YUM boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 12.88% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Yum Brands Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 85.38% of them.
YUM Dividend Chart
YUM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|