ZAGG Inc (ZAGG): Price and Financial Metrics
ZAGG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 67.51, ZAGG Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.95% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 345.1%, ZAGG Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.39% of about US stocks.
- ZAGG Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -34.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZAGG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZEUS, ODP, PTNR, TWIN, and LDL.
- ZAGG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZAGG Inc's official web site, go to www.zagg.com.
ZAGG Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZAGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.12||52-week high||$12.43|
|Prev. close||$8.48||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$8.55||Avg. volume||472,800|
|50-day MA||$7.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.14||Market Cap||236.18M|
ZAGG Inc (ZAGG) Company Bio
ZAGG Inc. designs, produces, and distributes mobile accessory solutions. It offers solutions, such as screen protection, keyboards for tablet computers and mobile devices, keyboard cases, earbuds, mobile power solutions, cables, and cases under the ZAGG and InvisibleShield brands. It sells its products through indirect channels, including big box retailers, domestic and international distributors, independent Apple retailers, university bookstores, and small independently owned consumer electronics stores, as well as directly to consumers on its Websites at ZAGG.com and iFrogz.com. In addition, the company sells its products to franchisees that operate kiosks and ZAGG branded stores in shopping malls and retail centers. ZAGG Inc is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.