Olympic Steel, Inc. (ZEUS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -46.52 -- higher than 3.23% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that ZEUS has less fluctuation in its price than merely 1.84% of stocks we're observing.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, ZEUS has returned $886,000 US dollars, more than 3.57% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ZEUS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ZTO, FDBC, FENG, PAGS and UVE.
ZEUS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Olympic Steel Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 96.32% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Olympic Steel Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, ZEUS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 2.98% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, ZEUS's provides a return of -96.32% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 1.39% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
ZEUS Dividend Chart
ZEUS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|