Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ABNB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ABNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ABNB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ABNB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.42% of US stocks).
ABNB Stock Summary
- AIRBNB INC's market capitalization of $68,740,782,353 is ahead of 96.96% of US-listed equities.
- ABNB's went public 1.94 years ago, making it older than merely 8.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, ABNB has reported earnings growth of -144.98%, putting it ahead of just 10.83% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIRBNB INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ATVI, ADSK, ISRG, SHOP, and PYPL.
- Visit ABNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airbnb.co.in.
ABNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ABNB's EV/EBIT ratio is 97.25% higher, now standing at 35.9.
- Over the past 23 months, ABNB's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ABNB.
ABNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ABNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.67||52-week high||$191.73|
|Prev. close||$96.63||52-week low||$86.71|
|Day high||$98.83||Avg. volume||6,534,067|
|50-day MA||$107.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$124.72||Market Cap||62.74B|
Airbnb Inc. CI A (ABNB) Company Bio
Airbnb, Inc. (/ˌɛərˌbiːɛnˈbiː/ AIR-BEE-en-BEE), based in San Francisco, California, operates an online marketplace focused on short-term homestays and experiences. The company acts as a broker and charges a commission from each booking. The company was founded in 2008 by Brian Chesky, Nathan Blecharczyk, and Joe Gebbia. Airbnb is a shortened version of its original name, AirBedandBreakfast.com. The company has been the subject of criticism for lack of regulations and enabling increases in home rents. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ABNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ABNB Latest Social Stream
View Full ABNB Social Stream
Latest ABNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRBNB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ABNB as an investment opportunity.
Customers can’t resist a low price upfront, even when they know more charges will be tacked on at the register.
Invest a Slice of Airbnb’s Best Rentals: Fireside Chat with reAlpha CEO, President Nov 30 at 12 PM ET
IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will host a fireside chat with reAlpha on Wednesday Nov. 30 at 12 PM ET to discuss the company’s business model and points of […]
Competition for Airbnbs has only increased since the start of the pandemic. Total demand for short-term rentals in September was up 26.6% compared with the same period in 2019, according…
At the top of my shopping list is Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB), the market leader in alternative stays. Airbnb is also breaking into the experience market, further broadening its reach. Airbnb's revenue rose 29% year over year (YOY) in the third quarter to $2.9 billion.
Sequoia apologized to its fund investors in a conference call for its $150 million loss on the crypto exchange.
ABNB Price Returns