Adobe Inc. (ADBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ADBE POWR Grades
- ADBE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ADBE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- ADBE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.84% of US stocks).
ADBE Stock Summary
- ADBE has a market capitalization of $226,648,480,000 -- more than approximately 99.37% of US stocks.
- Adobe Inc's stock had its IPO on August 14, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.31% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ADBE is more volatile than just 1.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADBE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSCO, INTC, PFE, NFLX, and ABT.
- ADBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Adobe Inc's official web site, go to www.adobe.com.
ADBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ADBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$486.56||52-week high||$536.88|
|Prev. close||$474.16||52-week low||$351.53|
|Day high||$488.33||Avg. volume||2,595,656|
|50-day MA||$481.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$479.43||Market Cap||232.58B|
Adobe Inc. (ADBE) Company Bio
Adobe Systems is a diversified software company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Digital Media, Digital Marketing, and Print and Publishing. The Company offers products and services for professionals, marketers, application developers, enterprises and consumers for creating, managing, delivering, optimizing and engaging with content. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in San Jose, California.
ADBE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Adobe Inc. To summarize, we found that Adobe Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 39.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Adobe Inc ended up being:
- ADBE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Adobe Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Adobe Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 18.53% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ADBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ADBE Latest Social Stream
View Full ADBE Social Stream
Latest ADBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Adobe Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ADBE as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Sundry Photography/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Investment thesis With the threat of inflation looming and the value rotation in full swing, DocuSign (DOCU) is definitely one for the back burner. Unfortunately for the firm, this is the territory which comes with leading such a growing, profitable sector. There's...
There's plenty of competition for DocuSign's (NASDAQ: DOCU) flagship e-signature product, but the digital agreement software continues to lead in the market. On a Fool Live episode recorded on April 28, Fool contributors Brian Feroldi and Brian Withers discuss the e-signature specialist's biggest competitor and how investors should think about this rivalry. Brian Feroldi: I do see a question here that I do want to take.
Social media analytics is becoming an essential part of business decisions and marketing strategies, making it wise to look at names like Adobe (ADBE), SAP (SAP), salesforce (CRM) and Oracle (ORCL)
Or Offer, SimilarWeb Founder & CEO, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the data analytics company’s public debut on the NYSE and business outlook.
Roughly 300 companies in the S&P 500, or 60%, reported their CEO compensation for 2020.
ADBE Price Returns