Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI): Price and Financial Metrics
AGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.09||52-week high||$14.12|
|Prev. close||$10.92||52-week low||$7.08|
|Day high||$11.20||Avg. volume||2,916,772|
|50-day MA||$11.90||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$11.75||Market Cap||4.39B|
AGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AGI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.43% of US stocks.
- AGI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- AGI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.22% of US stocks).
AGI Stock Summary
- AGI's current price/earnings ratio is 53.19, which is higher than 87.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For AGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, AGI has reported earnings growth of -336.41%, putting it ahead of just 4.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALAMOS GOLD INC are VUZI, AUID, OKTA, CFLT, and IRNT.
- Visit AGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alamosgold.com.
AGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, AGI's price/sales ratio is 211.11% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- Over the past 174 months, AGI's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AGI.
AGI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -160.86%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 108.03%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.09%.
The table below shows AGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.01% of graded US stocks.
- AGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 26th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows AGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alamos Gold Inc. Class A Common Shares (AGI) Company Bio
Alamos Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based intermediate gold producer with diversified production from three operating mines in North America. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
AGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AGI Latest Social Stream
View Full AGI Social Stream
Latest AGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALAMOS GOLD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AGI as an investment opportunity.
While Eastman Chemical (EMN) faces headwinds from soft demand and customer inventory de-stocking, it benefits from cost-management and pricing actions and innovation.
While FMC Corp (FMC) faces headwinds from inventory de-stocking, it benefits from its portfolio strength, new product launches and pricing actions.
Mosaic (MOS) gains on healthy demand for phosphate and potash on the back of favorable agricultural market fundamentals amid pricing pressure.
While Reliance Steel (RS) faces headwinds from weak pricing, it benefits from strong demand in its major markets and acquisitions.
Chemours (CC) gains on strong execution, continued Opteon adoption and its efforts to reduce costs amid headwinds from demand weakness.
AGI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|