Sphere 3D Corp. (ANY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ANY POWR Grades
- ANY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 35.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ANY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ANY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ANY Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 30.13, Sphere 3D Corp has a higher such ratio than 92.73% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.52%, Sphere 3D Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.47% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Sphere 3D Corp's share price is greater than that of 97.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sphere 3D Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CNMD, ZCMD, EPC, BRC, and IOSP.
- ANY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sphere 3D Corp's official web site, go to www.sphere3d.com.
ANY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ANY's price/sales ratio is 490.57% higher, now standing at 31.3.
- Over the past 93 months, ANY's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ANY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 20.4 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ANY.
ANY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -93.32%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 82.24%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -99.06%.
The table below shows ANY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ANY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ANY has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.21% of graded US stocks.
- ANY's asset turnover comes in at 0.355 -- ranking 403rd of 555 Business Services stocks.
- MOXC, AVCO, and SSTK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ANY.
The table below shows ANY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ANY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ANY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.80||52-week high||$11.98|
|Prev. close||$7.35||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$7.39||Avg. volume||9,936,802|
|50-day MA||$4.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.75||Market Cap||153.56M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ANY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ANY Latest Social Stream
View Full ANY Social Stream
Latest ANY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sphere 3D Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ANY as an investment opportunity.
Today, investors in Sphere 3D are seeing selling pressure continue, despite two catalysts that could take ANY stock higher.
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - September 9, 2021) - Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY) ("Sphere 3D" or the "Company"), a company delivering containerization, virtualization, and data management solutions, announces it has retained Legal Capital, a global investment management company, as an advisor.Legal Capital is a private equity firm headquartered in China and the US, specializing in global investments for high-quality capital. Most notably it has invested in a number of high profiled global
Sphere 3D (ANY) stock is running higher on Wednesday following positive coverage of the company and a likely short-squeeze.
Aterian (ATER) stock is on the rise Wednesday as retail and meme stock traders pump it higher despite a lack of news today.
Sphere 3D Corp. Announces Closing of Previously Announced $192.1 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - September 8, 2021) - Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY) ("Sphere 3D" or the "Company"), a company delivering containerization, virtualization, and data management solutions, announced that it closed its previously announced US$192,100,000 Registered Direct Offering priced At-the-Market. The combined purchase price for one common share and one-half warrant to purchase one common share is $8.50. Under the terms of the agreement, Sphere 3D sold a total of 22,600,000 c
ANY Price Returns