ASML Holding N.V. (ASML): Price and Financial Metrics
ASML Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$588.01||52-week high||$771.98|
|Prev. close||$580.65||52-week low||$363.15|
|Day high||$600.86||Avg. volume||1,022,326|
|50-day MA||$649.00||Dividend yield||0.47%|
|200-day MA||$655.99||Market Cap||232.02B|
ASML Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASML POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASML ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.55% of US stocks.
- ASML's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ASML ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ASML Stock Summary
- ASML has a market capitalization of $233,841,930,000 -- more than approximately 99.33% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ASML HOLDING NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ASML HOLDING NV comes in at 49.87%, a number that bests 89.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASML HOLDING NV are MRK, INTC, AMAT, TXN, and QCOM.
- ASML's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASML HOLDING NV's official web site, go to www.asml.com.
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Company Bio
ASML Holding N.V. (commonly shortened to ASML and originally standing for "Advanced Semiconductor Materials Lithography") is a Dutch multinational corporation founded in 1984. The company is founded as a joint venture between the Dutch companies Advanced Semiconductor Materials International (ASMI) and Philips. ASML specializes in the development and manufacturing of photolithography systems which are used to produce computer chips. These computer chips are a set of electronic circuits on one small flat piece (or "chip") of semiconductor material, usually silicon. ASML's main business is in the researching, engineering and manufacturing of photolithography machines to be used in the fabrication of nearly all integrated circuits. Currently it is the largest supplier of photolithography systems primarily for the semiconductor industry and the sole supplier of extreme ultraviolet lithography (EUV) photolithography machines in the world. ASML competitors include MKS Instruments, Ultratech, Lam Research and Cadence Design Systems. ASML ranks 1st in Product Quality Score on Comparably vs its competitors. ASML employs more than 31,000 people from 120 nationalities, relies on a vast network of more than 4,600 tier 1 suppliers and has offices in the Netherlands, the United States, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, the United Kingdom, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, and South Korea. (Source:Wikipedia)
ASML Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASML Latest Social Stream
View Full ASML Social Stream
Latest ASML News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASML HOLDING NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASML as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best European ETFs to buy. If you want to skip our discussion on the European ETF industry, you can check out the 5 Best European ETFs to Buy. The European Central Bank (ECB) is one of the few central banks in the developed world […]
Geopolitical risks were always the biggest concern for ASML, and those are on grand display right now.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established ASML Holding N.V. ( AMS:ASML ). The company's stock saw...
While the tech-focused Nasdaq Composite index inched higher over the last three months, lithography leader ASML (NASDAQ: ASML) and Singapore-based e-commerce and fintech business Sea Limited (NYSE: SE) moved in the opposite direction. With the market worrying over ASML's slower growth amid a down cycle in the semiconductor market and Sea Limited facing a prolonged slowdown in sales growth, the once-hypergrowth stocks declined 18% and 39% in the last three months. Here's what makes ASML and Sea magnificent supercharged tech stocks to buy at today's prices.
As we step into the second half of September, it's time for investors to embark on their modern-day gold rush with these must-have blue-chip stocks.
ASML Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|