BlackBerry Limited (BB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BB POWR Grades
- BB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BLACKBERRY Ltd is higher than 98.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 33.69%, BLACKBERRY Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 79.26% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BB's revenue has grown -23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.61% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLACKBERRY Ltd are DSGX, MKSI, ACIW, CEMI, and DZSI.
- BB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACKBERRY Ltd's official web site, go to www.blackberry.com.
BB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BB's price/sales ratio is 41.28% higher, now standing at 7.7.
- BB's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 229 months.
- BB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.7 over the prior 229 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BB.
BB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -50.18%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -57.7%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -626.32%.
The table below shows BB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.7% of graded US stocks.
- BB's asset turnover comes in at 0.281 -- ranking 447th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MAN, RHI, and EVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BB.
The table below shows BB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.75||52-week high||$12.86|
|Prev. close||$5.37||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$5.76||Avg. volume||8,750,637|
|50-day MA||$5.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.07||Market Cap||3.32B|
BlackBerry Limited (BB) Company Bio
Blackberry offers BlackBerry wireless solutions, which include the sale of BlackBerry handheld devices, and the provision of data communication, and compression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry handheld wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Waterloo, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BB Latest Social Stream
View Full BB Social Stream
Latest BB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKBERRY Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BB as an investment opportunity.
BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) today announced the results from SE Labs' Enterprise Advanced Security Test on BlackBerry® Protect and BlackBerry® Optics, the company's AI-driven endpoint protection (EPP) and endpoint detection and response (EDR) products. The combined EPP and EDR solutions, "…performed admirably, providing complete detection and protection coverage against all attacks," earning SE Lab's maximum AAA rating for what the respected cybersecurity testing organization called,
New Delhi:Tech startup OnwardMobility, Blackberrys new owner, has announced to shut operations and abandon the dream to revive iconic Blackberry phones with a 5G keyboard-equipped Android device. BlackBerrys partnership with TCL ended in 2020, and after a few months, it signed with OnwardMobility. It is with great sadness that we announce that OnwardMobility will be Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News , Technology , Entertainment , Sports , Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS .
Audio player loading Cybercriminals are getting more devious than ever, a new report from BlackBerry argues, claiming that theyre optimizing their infrastructure, sharing resources, and creatively taking advantage of the transition to cloud, to steal identities and wreak ultimate havoc among small and medium-sized businesses. Criminals are working out how to target us better. The 
(Bloomberg Businessweek) -- As a journalist working for the Arab news network Alaraby, Rania Dridi said she’s taken precautions to avoid being targeted by hackers, keeping an eye out for suspicious messages and avoiding clicking on links or opening attachments from people she doesn’t know.Dridi’s phone got compromised anyway with what’s called a “zero-click” attack, which allows a hacker to break into a phone or computer even if its user doesn’t open a malicious link or attachment. Hackers inste
It looks like BlackBerry is exiting the smartphone business once and for all. Here''s what happened to the planned BlackBerry 5G phone.
BB Price Returns