Beam Therapeutics Inc. (BEAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEAM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BEAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEAM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- BEAM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.38% of US stocks).
BEAM Stock Summary
- BEAM's went public 1.38 years ago, making it older than merely 1.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 298,706, Beam Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 100% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 282.07%, Beam Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Beam Therapeutics Inc are ARNA, OCGN, BLU, NYMX, and INMB.
- Visit BEAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beamtx.com.
BEAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.99||52-week high||$126.90|
|Prev. close||$85.92||52-week low||$18.76|
|Day high||$86.90||Avg. volume||958,330|
|50-day MA||$77.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.11||Market Cap||5.38B|
Beam Therapeutics Inc. (BEAM) Company Bio
Beam Therapeutics Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in developing precision genetic medicines for patients suffering from serious diseases in the United States. The company is developing therapies for the development of sickle cell disease and beta-thalassemia; CAR-T cell therapies for pediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia and pediatric acute myeloid leukemia; therapies for alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and glycogen storage disorder 1A; and therapies for ocular and central nervous system disorders. It has a research and clinical collaboration agreement with Magenta Therapeutics, Inc. Beam Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
BEAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEAM Latest Social Stream
View Full BEAM Social Stream
Latest BEAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beam Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEAM as an investment opportunity.
Cryptos are one of the hottest investment trends right now, but not everyone makes the cut on the privacy end due to regulatory pressure.
In hindsight, the pandemic may have been that turning point for gene-based medicine. The authorization of the first vaccines using messenger RNA validated a segment of the life sciences industry that seemed destined for some futuristic version of healthcare. Genome sequencing and gene editing have been around for several years.
Photo by BlackJack3D/E+ via Getty Images Last time we saw, Beam Therapeutics (BEAM) was planning a "wave" of INDs beginning in 2021. Now that we are in the middle of 2021, we want to see what they have been up to. Beam Therapeutics, if you recall, is a $4.4bn recent...
Beam Therapeutics is pioneering the use of base editing - a potential new class of precision genetic medicines. This is way above my pay grade so let's look at the charts of BEAM. In this daily bar chart of BEAM, below, we can see that prices made a base in the $20-$30 area before rallying to a high in February above $120.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beam Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: BEAM), a biotechnology company developing precision genetic medicines through base editing, today announced that John Evans, chief executive officer, will participate in a fireside chat during the 2021 Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
BEAM Price Returns