Chemours Co. (CC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CC POWR Grades
- CC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.6% of US stocks).
CC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CC is 5.48 -- better than 91.97% of US stocks.
- CC's current price/earnings ratio is 5.46, which is higher than merely 12.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CHEMOURS CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.46% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHEMOURS CO, a group of peers worth examining would be NGVT, VNT, HUN, ASH, and TCX.
- Visit CC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chemours.com.
CC Valuation Summary
- CC's price/earnings ratio is 5.6; this is 52.14% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CC.
CC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.04%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 23.51%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -742.86%.
The table below shows CC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.4% of graded US stocks.
- CC's asset turnover comes in at 0.79 -- ranking 28th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, LYB, and ICL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CC.
The table below shows CC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.84||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$32.78||52-week low||$22.56|
|Day high||$32.13||Avg. volume||1,700,016|
|50-day MA||$28.99||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$32.76||Market Cap||4.81B|
Chemours Co. (CC) Company Bio
The Chemours Company is a global leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts and chemical solutions. Chemours ingredients are found in plastics and coatings, refrigeration and air conditioning, mining and oil refining operations and general industrial manufacturing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
CC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CC Latest Social Stream
View Full CC Social Stream
Latest CC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMOURS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CC as an investment opportunity.
Chemours and BOHN Collaborate to Innovate the Cold Food Chain, Launching the First Low GWP Solution in the Americas Based on A2L Technology
The Chemours Company ("Chemours"), a global chemical company, recently announced an alliance with Bohn de Mexico, a leading commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment technology and manufacturing company with a presence in the Latin American region.
Chemours' Chief People Officer Susan Kelliher Recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal as One of 2022's Women of Distinction
The Chemours Company ("Chemours") (NYSE:CC), a global chemistry company with leading market positions in Titanium Technologies, Thermal & Specialized Solutions, and Advanced Performance Materials, today announced that its Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer, Susan Kelliher, has been recognized as one of the Philadelphia Business Journal's 2022 Women of Distinction.
Chemours and Honeywell Announce Program To Enable Reclamation and Recycling of Refrigerants in Support of Circular Economy
The Chemours Company ("Chemours") (NYSE:CC), and Honeywell (NASDAQ:HON), today announced the launch of a new pilot program to enable qualified companies to recycle and reclaim R-448A, also known as Honeywell Solstice® N40, and R-449A, also known as Opteon™ XP40, patented HFO refrigerant blends in the European Union and the United Kingdom.
Chemours: How Refrigerants Are Crucial to Our Everyday Lives and Can Contribute to Reducing Our Environmental Footprint
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 14, 2022 / The Chemours Company: While refrigerants are crucial to many aspects of our modern lives, they might not be something that comes to mind as you go about your day. Whether it''s residential heating and cooling, mobile air conditioning, the refrigerated transportation of food or pharmaceuticals , or the shelf life of your groceries, refrigerants are engrained into our everyday lives. They make all of this possible. Let''s walk through a typical day to see how refrigerants support our everyday lives. Meet The Smiths The Smiths start their day by enjoying a cup of coffee in their climate-controlled home. It''s a cool morning, but their comfort is made possible by an efficient heat pump that utilizes a high-performance refrigerant. The tempe...
The Chemours Company ( NYSE:CC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of over 20...
CC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|