Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHTR POWR Grades
- CHTR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHTR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CHTR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.07% of US stocks).
CHTR Stock Summary
- CHTR has a market capitalization of $120,607,311,896 -- more than approximately 97.87% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHTR is 3 -- better than 84.19% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.07 for Charter Communications Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Charter Communications Inc are CVS, TGT, HSBC, AXP, and EL.
- CHTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Charter Communications Inc's official web site, go to corporate.charter.com.
CHTR Valuation Summary
- CHTR's price/earnings ratio is 38.2; this is 96.91% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 142 months, CHTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.5.
- CHTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHTR.
CHTR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 93.54%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 444.66%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 76.97%.
The table below shows CHTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.17% of graded US stocks.
- CHTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 39th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CXDO, VZ, and TDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHTR.
The table below shows CHTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$672.87||52-week high||$825.62|
|Prev. close||$672.69||52-week low||$585.45|
|Day high||$681.89||Avg. volume||963,320|
|50-day MA||$710.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$698.05||Market Cap||120.64B|
Charter Communications Inc. Cl A (CHTR) Company Bio
Charter Communications, Inc., is an American telecommunications and mass media company with services branded as Charter Spectrum. With over 26 million customers in 41 states, it is the second-largest cable operator in the United States by subscribers, just behind Comcast, and third-largest pay TV operator behind Comcast and AT&T. Charter is the fifth-largest telephone provider based on number of residential lines. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CHTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CHTR Social Stream
Latest CHTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charter Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHTR as an investment opportunity.
Charter Communications Inc. disclosed Wednesday that Chairman and Chief Executive Thomas Rutledge sold 88,000 of the broadband communications services company's shares in the open market over the past two days, to raise about $59.4 million. The weighted average price of the stock sales was at $674.82, according to a MarketWatch analysis, or just above Tuesday's closing price of $674.74. The Form 4 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission showed that Rutledge sold 43,106 at an average pr
In today’s piece, we will take a look at the top 10 stocks to invest in according to Alan Fournier’s Pennant Capital. If you want to skip Mr. Fournier and his firm’s background and move right ahead to the top stocks in this list, then head on over to the Top 5 Stocks to Invest […]
IFP Advisors Inc lifted its position in Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR) by 8.1% during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 761 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 57 shares during the quarter. IFP Advisors Incs holdings in Charter Communications were 
Wall Street analysts expect that Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR) will announce earnings per share (EPS) of $6.45 for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks reports. Thirteen analysts have provided estimates for Charter Communications earnings. The lowest EPS estimate is $4.79 and the highest is $7.86. Charter Communications reported earnings per share of $5.50 during the same 
Just as the U.S. barreled toward 2 million confirmed covid-19 cases in mid-2020, Charter Communications gave a carefully worded pat on the back to its employees who kept the country connected in dire times. Theyve been asked to go well above and beyond the regular duties and theyve delivered easing the strain for Read more
CHTR Price Returns
Continue Researching CHTRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Charter Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch