Coty Inc. (COTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
COTY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where COTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for COTY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- COTY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
COTY Stock Summary
- COTY's current price/earnings ratio is 117.93, which is higher than 94.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Coty Inc is reporting a growth rate of -155.79%; that's higher than merely 12.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that COTY's revenue has grown 69.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.55% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coty Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAIN, VMI, MMS, ATKR, and ADUS.
- Visit COTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coty.com.
COTY Valuation Summary
- COTY's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 14.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- COTY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 100 months.
- Over the past 100 months, COTY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for COTY.
COTY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -32.69%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 169.6%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 71.51%.
The table below shows COTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
COTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- COTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.71% of graded US stocks.
- COTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 45th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- IKNX, IPAR, and UG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with COTY.
The table below shows COTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
COTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
COTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.85||52-week high||$11.12|
|Prev. close||$7.82||52-week low||$5.90|
|Day high||$7.96||Avg. volume||8,844,525|
|50-day MA||$7.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.51||Market Cap||6.59B|
Coty Inc. (COTY) Company Bio
Coty Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes beauty products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Fragrances, Color Cosmetics, Skin & Body Care, and Brazil Acquisition. The company was founded in 1904 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
COTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
COTY Latest Social Stream
View Full COTY Social Stream
Latest COTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate COTY as an investment opportunity.
WASHINGTON, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fragrance Creators Association and 35 other cosmetics and personal care companies, as well as industry trade associations, have joined forces to create the EcoBeautyScore Consortium. The Consortium is made up of small and large companies and associations from four continents. The 36 Consortium members include: Amorepacific, Babor, Beiersdorf, Colgate-Palmolive, Cosmébio, COSMED, Cosmetic Valley, Cosmetics Europe, cosnova, Coty, The Estée Lauder Companies, Eugène Perma, FEBEA, Fragrance Creators Association, Henkel, IKW Beauty Care, The International Fragrance Association, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., JUST International AG, Kao, L''Oréal Groupe, LVMH, Nafigate, NAOS, Natrue, Natura &Co, NOHBA, Oriflame, P&G, Paragon Nordic, Puig, PZ Cusso...
The Zacks Cosmetics industry benefits from increased makeup and skincare demand. Also, focus on innovation and product launches is aiding Estee Lauder (EL), Coty (COTY), Helen of Troy (HELE) and Inter Parfums (IPAR).
Coty Inc. (COTY) Q2 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Sue Nabi - Chief Executive Officer Laurent Mercier - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Olivia Tong - Raymond James Steph Wissink - Jefferies Andrea Teixeira - JPMorgan Rob Ottenstein - Evercore Lauren Lieberman...
The following slide deck was published by Coty Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q2 earnings call....
In a report released today, Stephanie Wissink from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Coty (COTY – Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $8.58. According to TipRanks.com, Wissink is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.3% and a 47.7% success rate. Wissink covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Petco Health and Wellness Company, Bj's Wholesale Club Holdings, and The Estée Lauder Companies. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Coty with a $13.50 average price target, implying a 57.7% upside from current levels.
COTY Price Returns