Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$265.66||52-week high||$318.00|
|Prev. close||$261.85||52-week low||$193.91|
|Day high||$269.25||Avg. volume||62,656|
|50-day MA||$278.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$278.07||Market Cap||2.31B|
CVCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCO POWR Grades
- CVCO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- CVCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CVCO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.28% of US stocks).
CVCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC is higher than it is for about just 13.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 68.36%, CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DNOW, UTI, VPG, ARHS, and MOV.
- Visit CVCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cavco.com.
CVCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CVCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 51.24% lower, now standing at 6.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CVCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVCO.
CVCO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 46.85%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.48%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 0.4%.
The table below shows CVCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.09% of graded US stocks.
- CVCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.276 -- ranking 9th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- OFLX, RUN, and PRLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVCO.
The table below shows CVCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Company Bio
Cavco Industries Inc. engages in the design, production, wholesale, and retail sale of manufactured homes in the United States under the Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, and Chariot Eagle brands. It operates through two segments, Factory-Built Housing and Financial Services. The company markets its manufactured homes. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
CVCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCO Social Stream
Latest CVCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCO as an investment opportunity.
Cavco Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CVCO ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in...
In this piece, we will take a look at 15 undervalued cyclical stocks to buy now according to Wall Street analysts. If you want to skip our primer of cyclical stocks and the economy in general, then skip ahead to 5 Undervalued Cyclical Stocks To Buy Now. Stocks are divided into several categories and these […]
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. One common...
Q1 2024 Cavco Industries Inc Earnings Call
Cavco (CVCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.75% and 13.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CVCO Price Returns