Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$270.95||52-week high||$318.00|
|Prev. close||$258.52||52-week low||$179.47|
|Day high||$271.38||Avg. volume||69,099|
|50-day MA||$291.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$254.84||Market Cap||2.35B|
CVCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCO POWR Grades
- CVCO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVCO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CVCO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.05% of US stocks).
CVCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC is higher than it is for about merely 13.86% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC comes in at 31.68%, a number that bests 80.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VPG, URBN, RGR, SCVL, and LZB.
- Visit CVCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cavco.com.
CVCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CVCO's price/earnings ratio is 26.12% lower, now standing at 9.9.
- CVCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.3 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVCO.
CVCO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 46.85%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.48%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 0.4%.
The table below shows CVCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.09% of graded US stocks.
- CVCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.276 -- ranking 9th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- OFLX, RUN, and PRLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVCO.
The table below shows CVCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVCO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CVCO, see our CVCO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$278.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Company Bio
Cavco Industries Inc. engages in the design, production, wholesale, and retail sale of manufactured homes in the United States under the Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, and Chariot Eagle brands. It operates through two segments, Factory-Built Housing and Financial Services. The company markets its manufactured homes. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCO Social Stream
Latest CVCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCO as an investment opportunity.
Cavco Industries, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CVCO) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
With its stock down 13% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Cavco Industries (NASDAQ:CVCO). However, stock...
15 Most Undervalued Growth Stocks To Buy According To Analysts
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 most undervalued growth stocks to buy according to analysts. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Undervalued Growth Stocks To Buy According To Analysts. Last year proved to be a turning point in the trajectory of the financial markets. Investors had […]
Is Beazer Homes USA (BZH) Outperforming Other Construction Stocks This Year?
Here is how Beazer Homes (BZH) and Cavco (CVCO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Q4 2023 Cavco Industries Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2023 Cavco Industries Inc Earnings Call
Cavco (CVCO) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Cavco (CVCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.23% and 6.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CVCO Price Returns
Continue Researching CVCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cavco Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cavco Industries Inc (CVCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...