DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DD POWR Grades
- DD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DD Stock Summary
- DD has a market capitalization of $35,947,648,277 -- more than approximately 93.32% of US stocks.
- DUPONT DE NEMOURS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.46% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DD's revenue has grown -19.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCAR, CNHI, CTVA, FMC, and WAB.
- Visit DD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dupont.com.
DD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, DD's price/earnings ratio is 44.12% higher, now standing at 19.6.
- Over the past 243 months, DD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DD.
DD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -16.71%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -43.75%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -48.97%.
The table below shows DD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.44% of graded US stocks.
- DD's asset turnover comes in at 0.335 -- ranking 73rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CC, AVNT, and ASIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DD.
The table below shows DD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.36||52-week high||$84.08|
|Prev. close||$72.98||52-week low||$49.52|
|Day high||$72.74||Avg. volume||3,057,038|
|50-day MA||$71.27||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$62.69||Market Cap||35.95B|
DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD) Company Bio
DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company on August 31, 2017, and the subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva. Prior to the spinoffs it was the world's largest chemical company in terms of sales. The merger has been reported to be worth an estimated $130 billion. With 2018 total revenue of $86 billion, DowDuPont ranked No. 35 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States public corporations. DuPont is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, in the state where it is incorporated, since the founding of the old DuPont in 1802. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DD Latest Social Stream
View Full DD Social Stream
Latest DD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUPONT DE NEMOURS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DD as an investment opportunity.
Do you have more faith in DuPont analysis than simple ROE calculation? Tap W.W Grainger (GWW), Olympic Steel (ZEUS), AllianceBernstein (AB), Valero Energy (VLO) and Phillips 66 (PSX).
DuPont (NYSE:DD) announced it has been named one of the 2023 America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises (WBEs) by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
DuPont (DD) is likely to have benefited from strong end-market demand and its pricing and productivity actions in the fourth quarter.
Chemours (CC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DuPont de Nemours (DD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|