DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DD POWR Grades
- DD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DD is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
DD Stock Summary
- DD has a higher market value than 92.87% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $40,006,783,752.
- DD's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, DD has reported earnings growth of -434.57%, putting it ahead of merely 4.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DuPont de Nemours Inc are CNHI, CTVA, PCAR, IFF, and GNRC.
- Visit DD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dupont.com.
DD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, DD's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 2.
- DD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 42.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DD.
DD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.16%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.26%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -83%.
The table below shows DD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.44% of graded US stocks.
- DD's asset turnover comes in at 0.335 -- ranking 73rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CC, AVNT, and ASIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DD.
The table below shows DD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.75||52-week high||$85.16|
|Prev. close||$55.58||52-week low||$53.37|
|Day high||$55.51||Avg. volume||3,070,562|
|50-day MA||$63.65||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$72.63||Market Cap||27.84B|
DuPont de Nemours Inc. (DD) Company Bio
DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company on August 31, 2017, and the subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva. Prior to the spinoffs it was the world's largest chemical company in terms of sales. The merger has been reported to be worth an estimated $130 billion. With 2018 total revenue of $86 billion, DowDuPont ranked No. 35 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States public corporations. DuPont is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, in the state where it is incorporated, since the founding of the old DuPont in 1802. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DD Latest Social Stream
View Full DD Social Stream
Latest DD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DuPont de Nemours Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DD as an investment opportunity.
Losing readers is OK, print is not dead and digital better get ready for long reads, according to the Paris-based journalist.
DuPont's (DD) latest deal strengthens its foothold in the fields of electronics, water, industrial technologies, protection and next-gen automotive.
Have more faith in DuPont analysis than simple ROE calculation? Bet on stocks such as Pool Corp. (POOL), MEDIFAST (MED), Builders FirstSource (BLDR), Skyline (SKY) and Robert Half International (RHI).
With Biden warning that Russia is about to invade Ukraine, a crisis seems imminent.
Thinking about trading options or stock in DuPont de Nemours, Celanese Corp, Royal Gold, Coca-Cola, or Advanced Micro Devices?
NEW YORK , Feb. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for DD, CE, RGLD, KO, and AMD. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
DD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|