Dell Technologies Inc (DELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DELL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DELL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91% of US stocks.
- DELL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- DELL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 59.02% of US stocks).
DELL Stock Summary
- DELL has a higher market value than 96.55% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $75,662,336,172.
- Dell Technologies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.7% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 41.7 for Dell Technologies Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DELL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BDX, WAT, A, EBAY, and IDXX.
- DELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dell Technologies Inc's official web site, go to index.htm.
DELL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DELL's price/earnings ratio is 52.56% lower, now standing at 18.5.
- DELL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 61 months.
- DELL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 79.1 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DELL.
DELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DELL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.91% of graded US stocks.
- DELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.823 -- ranking 31st of 83 Computers stocks.
- DBD, IMMR, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DELL.
The table below shows DELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.98||52-week high||$104.62|
|Prev. close||$100.44||52-week low||$58.88|
|Day high||$101.54||Avg. volume||2,347,859|
|50-day MA||$97.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$90.12||Market Cap||77.26B|
Dell Technologies Inc (DELL) Company Bio
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people in the U.S. and around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
DELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DELL Latest Social Stream
View Full DELL Social Stream
Latest DELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dell Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DELL as an investment opportunity.
NEEDHAM, Mass.(BUSINESS WIRE) #AutonomousOperations International Data Corporation ( IDC ) today unveiled nine finalists for its inaugural IDC Future Enterprise Best in Future of Digital Infrastructure North America Awards , which are designed to highlight companies demonstrating excellence in using digital infrastructure to transform business and foster innovation. IDC received submissions from across North America for this first annual award program. Award winners will be announced September 28th and showcased at CIOs Future of Cloud and Digital Infrastructure Summit being held December 79, 2021. To learn more about these annual awards, please visit HERE . Awards are being given to the best entrants in three categories. The finalists in each category are: Cloud-Centric Computing Tapes...
Dell Technologies Inc (NYSE: DELL) has rallied about 35% in the stock market this year, making up for a good opportunity to take profit. But Goldman Sachs Rod Hall says its a good idea to hold it a bit longer. Goldman Sachs adds Dell to its Americas Conviction List In a note on Monday, Hall  The post Goldman Sachs Rod Hall: Dell shares could climb by 40% appeared first on Invezz .
The post Virgin Galactic, Dell Technologies, Alibaba and more appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Take a look at some of the biggest movers in the premarket: Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Virgin Galactic is delaying its first commercial research space mission after a third-party supplier
Goldman Sachs analyst Rod Hall added Dell Technologies Inc (NYSE: DELL ) to the firm''s Americas
By Dhirendra Tripathi
DELL Price Returns