Digi International Inc. (DGII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DGII POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DGII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DGII is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- DGII ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
DGII Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 77.34, DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 286.44%, DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.48% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DGII has reported earnings growth of 268.76%, putting it ahead of 93.52% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OSTK, AATC, ISSC, AMSWA, and AVID.
- DGII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.digi.com.
DGII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DGII's EV/EBIT ratio is 137.99% higher, now standing at 45.1.
- Over the past 243 months, DGII's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 47.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DGII.
DGII Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 285.75%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 54.57%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 221.68%.
The table below shows DGII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DGII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DGII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.5% of graded US stocks.
- DGII's asset turnover comes in at 0.532 -- ranking 56th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALOT, LDOS, and CTLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DGII.
The table below shows DGII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DGII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DGII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.01||52-week high||$43.68|
|Prev. close||$42.39||52-week low||$18.54|
|Day high||$42.19||Avg. volume||251,845|
|50-day MA||$37.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.74||Market Cap||1.46B|
Digi International Inc. (DGII) Company Bio
Digi International Inc. provides Internet of Things networking hardware products and solutions that enable the connection, monitoring, and control of local or remote physical assets by electronic means. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
DGII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DGII Latest Social Stream
View Full DGII Social Stream
Latest DGII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGI INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DGII as an investment opportunity.
Digi stock is trading in record high territory in the wake of its recent earnings report as 5G business applications grow in the Internet of Things.
Digi International ( NASDAQ:DGII ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$388.2m (up 26% from FY...
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) became the latest member of the FAANG-plus-Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) group to deliver bad news on Nov. 6. Specifically, AAPL reported that shipments of its iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max would be below its previous outlook. The hardware giant blamed supply issues caused by Chinese anti-coronavirus measures for its miss, which strikes me as odd since I remember the company managing to deliver fairly great results during the heart of the pandemic. But in any event, the FAANG
Digi International (DGII) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.14% and 5.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Digi International Reports Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Full Fiscal 2022 results Record Annual Revenue of $388M, End of Quarter ARR of Over $94M Full Year EPS of $0.54, Adjusted EPS of $1.66
MINNEAPOLIS, November 10, 2022--Digi International® Inc. (Nasdaq: DGII), a leading global provider of business and mission critical Internet of Things ("IoT") products, services and solutions, today announced its financial results for its fourth fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2022.
DGII Price Returns
Continue Researching DGIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Digi International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Digi International Inc (DGII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch