DraftKings Inc. Cl A (DKNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DKNG POWR Grades
- DKNG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 60.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DKNG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- DKNG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DKNG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,526.35%, DraftKings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.7% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DraftKings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 880.3%; that's higher than 97.79% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DKNG's revenue has grown 399.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.29% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DraftKings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TDOC, ZTO, ZS, SWKS, and TWLO.
- Visit DKNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.draftkings.com.
DKNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DKNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.27||52-week high||$74.38|
|Prev. close||$43.51||52-week low||$27.53|
|Day high||$45.36||Avg. volume||16,932,963|
|50-day MA||$59.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.35||Market Cap||17.75B|
DraftKings Inc. Cl A (DKNG) Company Bio
DraftKings, Inc. operates as a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. The firm\'s business-to-consumer offerings such as daily fantasy sports, sportsbook and iGaming and its business-to-business offerings through the SBT platform. The company was founded on November 13, 2019 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
DKNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DKNG Latest Social Stream
View Full DKNG Social Stream
Latest DKNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DraftKings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DKNG as an investment opportunity.
Photo by sb-borg/iStock via Getty ImagesWynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN): First a general view Before we plunge into our viewpoint on the upcoming spin-off deal on Wynn’s sports betting unit, a quick overview of the company’s prospects as we now see them is a prologue. We have been and now remain,...
Palantir has gone down with the best of them and now it's time to thank panicked investors with a made-to-order PLTR stock collar purchase.
David Wilson, the Chief Marketing Officer of 1/ST, which owns and operates the Preakness Stakes, explains the thought behind horse racing's first NFT collection.
PSTH stock is suffering because Bill Ackman has not found a merger target thus far.
Wendy’s Co (NASDAQ: WEN ) shares traded higher Thursday after the company reported impressive first-quarter earnings and raised its full-year guidance. For the first quarter, Wendy’s reported adjusted EPS of 20 cents on revenue of $460.2 million. Both numbers exceeded consensus analyst estimates of 15 cents and $444 million, respectively. Revenue was up 13.6% from a year ago. Related Link: DraftKings Stock Investors Pull Back After Q1 Earnings: What Do Analysts Think? Wendy’s management in part credited the success of its breakfast menu and recently launched chicken sandwich for the earnings beat. Wendy’s reported 13% global same-store sales growth in the quarter. The company said it repurchased $56 million in stock in the first quarter and increased its buyback authorization by $50 mil...
DKNG Price Returns