Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXLG POWR Grades
- DXLG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.65% of US stocks.
- DXLG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DXLG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 28.78% of US stocks).
DXLG Stock Summary
- DESTINATION XL GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.88% of US listed stocks.
- DXLG's went public 31.09 years ago, making it older than 83.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.6, DESTINATION XL GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 6.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DESTINATION XL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LAZ, DXPE, ARCB, HIBB, and HSON.
- Visit DXLG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.destinationxl.com.
DXLG Valuation Summary
- DXLG's price/earnings ratio is 3.8; this is 70.08% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- DXLG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXLG.
DXLG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.16%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1202.01%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -444.12%.
The table below shows DXLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXLG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.45% of graded US stocks.
- DXLG's asset turnover comes in at 1.456 -- ranking 83rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- BBW, BBWI, and TLYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXLG.
The table below shows DXLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXLG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DXLG, see our DXLG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
DXLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.10||52-week high||$7.57|
|Prev. close||$5.18||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$5.16||Avg. volume||667,935|
|50-day MA||$6.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.70||Market Cap||319.36M|
Destination XL Group, Inc. (DXLG) Company Bio
Destination XL Group, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of big and tall mens apparel in the United States and England. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXLG Latest Social Stream
View Full DXLG Social Stream
Latest DXLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DESTINATION XL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXLG as an investment opportunity.
Destination XL Group, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results
Reports Second Year of Record Annual Sales with Comparable Sales Growth of 10.9%; Full-Year Sales of $545.8 million, Net Income of $89.1 million, $1.33 EPS, Adjusted EBITDA of $73.8 millionCANTON, Mass., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the largest integrated commerce specialty retailer of Big + Tall men’s clothing and shoes, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022. Fourth Quarter Highlights Total sales for the fou
DXL Launches New “Wear What You Want℠” Brand Positioning
Campaign Aims at Giving Big + Tall Men the Freedom to Choose Their Own StyleCANTON, Mass., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the leading integrated commerce specialty retailer of Big + Tall men’s clothing and shoes, announced today the launch of its new Wear What You Want℠ brand campaign, elevating DXL’s commitment to strive relentlessly to serve the fit and style needs of the Big + Tall man. The Wear What You Want℠ campaign is an invitation to him to
7 Retail Stocks to Skip as Shoppers Pull back on Spending
Avoid these retail stocks to sell as consumer sentiment weakens at an alarming pace
Destination XL Group, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Financial Results on March 16, 2023
Company to Webcast Conference Call Live at 9:00 a.m. ETCANTON, Mass., Feb. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the leading integrated commerce retailer of Big + Tall men’s clothing and shoes, announced today it will release its fourth quarter and fiscal 2022 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, March 16, 2023. President and Chief Executive Officer Harvey Kanter and Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer Peter Stratto
Destination XL Group, Inc. Names Dara Pauker Chief Operating Officer
CANTON, Mass., Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Destination XL Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXLG), the leading integrated commerce retailer of men’s Big + Tall clothing and shoes, announced today that Dara Pauker joined the organization as Chief Operating Officer on January 27, 2023. Ms. Pauker brings over 20 years of strategy and leadership experience, with a particular emphasis on growth initiatives, and has been working with the Company on a long-range strategic growth plan as a consultant since Dec
DXLG Price Returns
Continue Researching DXLGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Destination Xl Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Destination Xl Group Inc (DXLG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...