Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- EA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 37.54% of US stocks).
EA Stock Summary
- EA has a market capitalization of $40,464,687,137 -- more than approximately 93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.45%, Electronic Arts Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.85% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Electronic Arts Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Electronic Arts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SNPS, CDNS, ALNY, SGEN, and GNTX.
- Visit EA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ea.com.
EA Valuation Summary
- EA's EV/EBIT ratio is 47.5; this is 47.29% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EA's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, EA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 564.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EA.
EA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 75.32%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 191.37%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 21.94%.
The table below shows EA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.48% of graded US stocks.
- EA's asset turnover comes in at 0.458 -- ranking 341st of 560 Business Services stocks.
- TCX, HEES, and BOX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EA.
The table below shows EA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.40||52-week high||$150.30|
|Prev. close||$142.19||52-week low||$110.15|
|Day high||$144.11||Avg. volume||2,536,714|
|50-day MA||$139.27||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$140.16||Market Cap||40.52B|
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Company Bio
Electronic Arts develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed, Dragon Age, and Plants vs. Zombies. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EA Latest Social Stream
View Full EA Social Stream
Latest EA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Electronic Arts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EA as an investment opportunity.
Utah Retirement Systems reduced its position in shares of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) by 0.4% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 54,596 shares of the game software companys stock after selling 200 shares during the period. Utah Retirement Systems 
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) investors are up 4.7% in the past week, but earnings have declined over the last five years
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
CORRECTING and REPLACING EA SPORTS Celebrates 22 Days of FIFA 22 as the Title Cements Its Place as the World’s Most Popular Sports Game
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., October 25, 2021--EA SPORTS CELEBRATES 22 DAYS OF FIFA 22 AS THE TITLE CEMENTS ITS PLACE AS THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR SPORTS GAME
Sirios Capital Management L P lowered its stake in Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) by 30.7% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund owned 92,885 shares of the game software companys stock after selling 41,067 shares during the period. Sirios Capital Management L Ps holdings 
One way is to start by looking at the enterprise value (EV) of the company, or the total value of the business after factoring in the balance sheet. Jose Najarro: Right now, I want to take a quick look at their financials. Net bookings, I want to say, for a gaming company is a better metric to look at than revenue.
EA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|