Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETN POWR Grades
- ETN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.88% of US stocks.
- ETN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ETN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
ETN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,989,930,000, EATON CORP PLC has a greater market value than 96.55% of US stocks.
- EATON CORP PLC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.53% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EATON CORP PLC is higher than 81.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EATON CORP PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be ABB, ZTS, BDX, CARR, and GE.
- Visit ETN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eaton.com.
ETN Valuation Summary
- ETN's price/earnings ratio is 28.1; this is 38.08% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ETN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETN.
ETN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.36%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 8.29%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.08%.
The table below shows ETN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.29% of graded US stocks.
- ETN's asset turnover comes in at 0.571 -- ranking 75th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, CW, and IR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETN.
The table below shows ETN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$160.87||52-week high||$167.51|
|Prev. close||$162.24||52-week low||$122.50|
|Day high||$162.61||Avg. volume||1,595,584|
|50-day MA||$160.08||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$145.79||Market Cap||63.98B|
Eaton Corp. PLC (ETN) Company Bio
Eaton Corporation PLC is an Irish multinational power management company with 2020 sales of $17.86 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio. Eaton has approximately 92,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ETN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETN Social Stream
Latest ETN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EATON CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETN as an investment opportunity.
DUBLIN, January 25, 2023--Intelligent power management company Eaton (NYSE:ETN) will announce fourth quarter 2022 earnings on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange. The company will host a conference call at 11 a.m. Eastern time that day to discuss fourth quarter 2022 earnings results with securities analysts and institutional investors.
The most oversold stocks in the industrials sector presents an opportunity to buy into undervalued companies. The RSI is a momentum indicator, which compares a stock''s strength on days when prices go up to its strength on days when prices go down. When compared to a stock''s price action, it can give traders a better sense of how a stock may perform in the short term. An asset is typically considered oversold when the RSI is below 30. Here’s the latest list of major oversold players in this sector, having an RSI near or below 30. Eaton Corporation plc (NYSE: ETN ) Wells Fargo maintained Eaton with an Equal-Weight and raised the price target from $163 to $169. The company’s stock has a 52-week low … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Eaton Corporation plc (NYSE:ETN) shares, rose in value on Friday, January 20, with the stock price up by 1.50% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $154.14. Actively observing the price movement in the recent trading, the stock is buoying the session at $151.86, falling within a range … Eaton Corporation plc (NYSE: ETN) Stock Forecast: 213.00 USD Or More! Read More »
Europe Medium Voltage Motor Control Center Market to Witness Astonishing Growth by 2030 | Rockwell Corporation, Schneider Electric, Eaton Corporation, Fuji Electric
New York, 2023-Jan-19 — /EPR Network/ — “Medium Voltage Motor Control Center Market Trends Overview 2022: The Medium Voltage Motor Control Center Market report provides [read full press release…]
Financing the Energy Transition: Eaton and BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Launch New Finance Solution for Businesses and Building Owners
MORGES, SWITZERLAND / ACCESSWIRE / January 19, 2023 / Eaton (NYSE:ETN), the intelligent power management company, has joined forces with BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions to offer a tailored finance solution to help business owners accelerate their …
ETN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|