Ezcorp Inc. Cl A (EZPW): Price and Financial Metrics
EZPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.25||52-week high||$10.68|
|Prev. close||$8.06||52-week low||$7.05|
|Day high||$8.32||Avg. volume||586,510|
|50-day MA||$8.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.66||Market Cap||454.34M|
EZPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EZPW POWR Grades
- EZPW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EZPW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EZPW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 56.05% of US stocks).
EZPW Stock Summary
- EZPW's went public 32.1 years ago, making it older than 84.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.42, EZCORP INC has a higher such ratio than merely 15.29% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EZPW is more volatile than merely 2.94% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EZCORP INC are FPH, NMRK, CNM, QSR, and GES.
- Visit EZPW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ezcorp.com.
EZPW Valuation Summary
- EZPW's price/earnings ratio is 12.3; this is 29.47% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, EZPW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 119.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EZPW.
EZPW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -331.4%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -331.4%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 178.51%.
The table below shows EZPW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EZPW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EZPW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.97% of graded US stocks.
- EZPW's asset turnover comes in at 0.583 -- ranking 158th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HZO, SHW, and YGYI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EZPW.
The table below shows EZPW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ezcorp Inc. Cl A (EZPW) Company Bio
EZCorporation offers pawn loans through the company's retail locations. There are non-recourse loans collateralized by tangible personal property. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Austin, Texas.
EZPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EZPW Latest Social Stream
View Full EZPW Social Stream
Latest EZPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EZCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EZPW as an investment opportunity.
With consumers struggling against stubborn headwinds, these stocks for paycheck-to-paycheck living may enjoy cynical relevance.
Q3 2023 EZCORP Inc Earnings Call
Ezcorp (EZPW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.33% and 4.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AUSTIN, Texas, August 02, 2023--EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW), a leading provider of pawn transactions in the United States and Latin America, today announced results for its third quarter ended June 30, 2023.
EZCORP (EZPW) is expected to have recorded an improvement in total revenues in the third quarter of fiscal 2023 (ended Jun 30).
EZPW Price Returns