Fiserv Inc. (FISV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FISV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FISV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FISV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FISV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $67,176,281,215, Fiserv Inc has a greater market value than 95.96% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 178.02, Fiserv Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.14% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Fiserv Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FISV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMR, MCO, NOC, NTR, and ITW.
- FISV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fiserv Inc's official web site, go to www.fiserv.com.
FISV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FISV's price/earnings ratio is 76.67% higher, now standing at 68.9.
- Over the past 243 months, FISV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, FISV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISV.
FISV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.22%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 67.44%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.83%.
The table below shows FISV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FISV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.33% of graded US stocks.
- FISV's asset turnover comes in at 0.21 -- ranking 483rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- HSC, ACIW, and FORR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FISV.
The table below shows FISV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FISV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.11||52-week high||$119.86|
|Prev. close||$92.58||52-week low||$87.03|
|Day high||$94.56||Avg. volume||3,559,516|
|50-day MA||$95.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$100.91||Market Cap||61.36B|
Fiserv Inc. (FISV) Company Bio
Fiserv, Inc. (/faɪˈsərv/) is an American multinational Fortune 500 company headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin that provides financial technology and financial services. The company's clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FISV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISV Latest Social Stream
View Full FISV Social Stream
Latest FISV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fiserv Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISV as an investment opportunity.
Fiserv (NASDAQ:FISV) names ValueAct Capital partner Dylan G. Haggart to its board as it makes peace with the activist fund and increasing the number of its directors to 12. In Q4 2021, ValueAct increased its position in Fiserv (FISV) to 13.04M shares from 10.94M shares in Q3. "Fiserv (FISV) is...
BROOKFIELD, Wis., February 23, 2022--Dylan G. Haggart has joined the Board of Directors of Fiserv.
The Medical sector has dropped hard within IBD's stock market rankings. Through Tuesday's close, it ranked 28th out of 33 sectors in terms of short- and long-term combined price performance. These tables get updated each day after the close at IBD Data Tables. So it may come as little surprise that Medpace (MEDP), a member of IBD's Medical-Research Equipment/Services industry...
Fiserv saw some of the biggest inflows from value "Super Funds" in the fourth quarter, according to InsiderScore.com.
Fidelity National Information Services has opted to pull the sale of its capital markets business, three people familiar with the situation said. Last year, FIS (ticker: FIS) explored selling parts of its capital markets business. The process included platforms that focused on algorithm-based and alternative trading, as well as treasury management.
FISV Price Returns