Fiserv Inc. (FISV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FISV POWR Grades
- FISV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- FISV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FISV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
FISV Stock Summary
- FISERV INC's market capitalization of $64,620,457,014 is ahead of 96.64% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of FISERV INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FISV is more volatile than just 3.21% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FISERV INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ADM, CTAS, MNST, ROP, and APH.
- FISV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FISERV INC's official web site, go to www.fiserv.com.
FISV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FISV's price/earnings ratio is 26.56% higher, now standing at 30.5.
- Over the past 243 months, FISV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FISV.
FISV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 131.31%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -15.14%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.46%.
The table below shows FISV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FISV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FISV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.33% of graded US stocks.
- FISV's asset turnover comes in at 0.21 -- ranking 483rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- HSC, ACIW, and FORR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FISV.
The table below shows FISV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FISV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FISV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.46||52-week high||$110.99|
|Prev. close||$105.03||52-week low||$87.03|
|Day high||$105.85||Avg. volume||3,701,116|
|50-day MA||$98.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.12||Market Cap||66.97B|
Fiserv Inc. (FISV) Company Bio
Fiserv, Inc. (/faɪˈsərv/) is an American multinational Fortune 500 company headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin that provides financial technology and financial services. The company's clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FISV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FISV Latest Social Stream
View Full FISV Social Stream
Latest FISV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FISERV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FISV as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 11 best digital payments stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Digital Payments Stocks To Buy Now. Digital money transactions are rising swiftly in emerging markets as innovations increase. Banks, fintechs, and telecom companies must rapidly create strategies to […]
The recent acquisition of Finxact expands Fiserv's (FISV) account processing, digital and payments solutions.
Fintech stocks have under-performed vs. the S&P 500 amid fears of a recession and competition from startups and tech giants Apple and Amazon.
Many Fiserv, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FISV ) insiders ditched their stock over the past year, which may be of interest to the...
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Fiserv, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FISV ). The company's stock saw...
FISV Price Returns