Fortinet Inc. (FTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTNT POWR Grades
- FTNT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTNT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- FTNT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
FTNT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FTNT is -6.46 -- better than only 2.39% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -787.26 for FORTINET INC; that's greater than it is for just 0% of US stocks.
- The volatility of FORTINET INC's share price is greater than that of 98.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WIX, CLBT, VVI, VMW, and BYND.
- FTNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORTINET INC's official web site, go to www.fortinet.com.
FTNT Valuation Summary
- FTNT's price/sales ratio is 9.7; this is 288% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 159 months, FTNT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTNT.
FTNT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -11.69%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 82.6%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -50.35%.
The table below shows FTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTNT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.18% of graded US stocks.
- FTNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.63 -- ranking 46th of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, HPQ, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTNT.
The table below shows FTNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.13||52-week high||$74.35|
|Prev. close||$52.91||52-week low||$42.61|
|Day high||$52.95||Avg. volume||6,271,939|
|50-day MA||$52.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.54||Market Cap||40.73B|
Fortinet Inc. (FTNT) Company Bio
Fortinet is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It develops and sells cybersecurity solutions, such as physical firewalls, antivirus software, intrusion prevention systems, and endpoint security components. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full FTNT Social Stream
Latest FTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTINET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTNT as an investment opportunity.
Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT) Barclays 2022 Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference (Transcript)
Call Start: 12:50
Call End: 13:25
Fortinet, Inc. (FTNT)
Barclays 2022 Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference Call
December 7, 2022 12:50 ET
Peter Salkowski - Vice President of Investor Relations
Ken Xie - Founder, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Conference Call Participants
Saket Kalia - Barclays
Good morning, everyone. Welcome to day 1 of the Barclays TMT Conference. My name is Saket Kalia. I cover software here at Barclays. Very happy to have with us the team from Fortinet. We've got Ken Xie, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer. We've also got Pete Salkowski, Head of In...
Fortinet Secure SD-WAN Delivers 300% ROI Over Three Years and Payback in Eight Months, New Independent Study Finds
Feedback from large enterprises with more than $1 billion in revenue and up to 8,500 sites highlights the value of Fortinet Secure SD-WAN to reduce network disruption, mitigate risks, and improve time to issue resolutionSUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- John Maddison, EVP of Products and CMO at Fortinet“Large enterprises around the world continue to turn to Fortinet to achieve their digital acceleration goals with solutions that converge networking and security. We’re pleased
Fortinet, Check Point Software Technologies and Qualys have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The consensus price target hints at a 29.5% upside potential for Fortinet (FTNT). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
FTNT Price Returns