GameStop Corp. Cl A (GME): Price and Financial Metrics
GME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.55||52-week high||$27.65|
|Prev. close||$16.36||52-week low||$11.82|
|Day high||$16.48||Avg. volume||4,620,931|
|50-day MA||$14.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.18||Market Cap||4.75B|
GME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GME POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GME ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GME is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GME's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.3% of US stocks).
GME Stock Summary
- GAMESTOP CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.72% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GAMESTOP CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GME has reported earnings growth of -76.48%, putting it ahead of just 17.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GAMESTOP CORP are STRT, TLYS, HFFG, DLTH, and NODK.
- Visit GME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gamestop.com.
GME Valuation Summary
- GME's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 55.56% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GME's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GME.
GME Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.34%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 31.97%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -77.35%.
The table below shows GME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.08% of graded US stocks.
- GME's asset turnover comes in at 1.998 -- ranking 49th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DLTR, IFMK, and DLTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GME.
The table below shows GME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GameStop Corp. Cl A (GME) Company Bio
GameStop Corp. is an American video game, consumer electronics, and gaming merchandise retailer. The company is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas (a suburb of Dallas), and is the largest video game retailer worldwide. As of 29 January 2022, the company operates 4,573 stores including 3,018 in the United States, 231 in Canada, 417 in Australia and 907 in Europe under the GameStop, EB Games, EB Games Australia, Micromania-Zing, ThinkGeek and Zing Pop Culture brands. The company was founded in Dallas in 1984 as Babbage's, and took on its current name in 1999. (Source:Wikipedia)
GME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GME Latest Social Stream
View Full GME Social Stream
Latest GME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GAMESTOP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GME as an investment opportunity.
With GME stock, an earnings beat and a possible transformation into an investment vehicle aren't enough to counter a rich valuation.
These 3 stocks made significant moves on Thursday. We look at the reasons why and identify important chart levels to watch.
GME stock is in the green, despite missing on third-quarter revenue and reporting sales declines in all of its revenue segments.
On December 6th, GameStop Corporation (NYSE: GME) missed revenue expectations but topped earnings estimates with its fiscal third quarter results as it continues to face intense competition from even the e-commerce titan, Amazon.com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN), and other mass merchants to which it is losing market share. But once investors digested the results, GameStop shares shrugged off early declines. Third Quarter Highlights For the quarter ended on October 28th, GameStop reported revenue dropped 9%
Alphabet rises after Google’s launch of Gemini, its most advanced artificial intelligence software model.
GME Price Returns