GameStop Corporation (GME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GME POWR Grades
- GME scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 41.12% of US stocks.
- GME's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GME's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.96% of US stocks).
GME Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GME is 3.75 -- better than 88% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GameStop Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38%, GameStop Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.63% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GameStop Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AAP, AOS, UAA, FND, and WSO.
- GME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GameStop Corp's official web site, go to www.gamestop.com.
GME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GME's price/sales ratio is 9.68% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- GME's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 118.1 over the prior 238 months.
- Over the past 238 months, GME's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GME.
GME Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -82.57%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -262.97%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20.42%.
The table below shows GME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.08% of graded US stocks.
- GME's asset turnover comes in at 1.998 -- ranking 49th of 165 Retail stocks.
- DLTR, IFMK, and DLTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GME.
The table below shows GME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.19||52-week high||$344.66|
|Prev. close||$91.48||52-week low||$77.58|
|Day high||$101.98||Avg. volume||4,133,342|
|50-day MA||$126.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$153.72||Market Cap||7.57B|
GameStop Corporation (GME) Company Bio
GameStop Corp. engages in the retail of multichannel video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services. It operates through the following segments: United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe. The United States segment includes the retail operations and electronic commerce websites www.gamestop.com and www.thinkgeek.com, Game Informer magazine, and Kongregate. The Canada segment comprises of retail and e-commerce business. The Australia segment refers to the retail and e-commerce operations in Australia and New Zealand. The Europe segment pertains to the retail and e-commerce operations in the European countries. The company was founded by Daniel A. DeMatteo in June 2000 and is headquartered in Grapevine, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
GME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GME Latest Social Stream
View Full GME Social Stream
Latest GME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GameStop Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GME as an investment opportunity.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission proposed some new disclosure rules for short sales that would require disclosures on a monthly basis. The new disclosure would provide aggregate data about large short positions for individual securities, though it wouldn't identify the firm who was holding the short position, according to...
GameStop was one of last year's most thrilling investment stories.
Not every blockchain investment will be a winner, but it's clear that many of the largest investment firms believe it's the future.
Loopring promises some big things, but before you consider a speculative bet on the crypto token, it has to stop flashing bearish signals.
GameStop was one of last year''s most thrilling investment stories. But there''s no reason to still be involved with GME stock today.
GME Price Returns