GameStop Corporation (GME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GME POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GME ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.61% of US stocks.
- GME's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GME's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.89% of US stocks).
GME Stock Summary
- GME's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,604.94 -- higher than 97.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of GameStop Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GME is more volatile than 97.15% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GameStop Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PPC, PRMW, MHK, AAP, and DLTR.
- GME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GameStop Corp's official web site, go to www.gamestop.com.
GME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GME's price/sales ratio is 9.68% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- GME's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 118.1 over the prior 238 months.
- Over the past 238 months, GME's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GME.
GME Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.88%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -261.21%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -275.89%.
The table below shows GME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.56% of graded US stocks.
- GME's asset turnover comes in at 1.998 -- ranking 48th of 164 Retail stocks.
- DLTR, IFMK, and DLTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GME.
The table below shows GME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$189.95||52-week high||$483.00|
|Prev. close||$192.20||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$199.36||Avg. volume||19,056,732|
|50-day MA||$180.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.78||Market Cap||14.53B|
GameStop Corporation (GME) Company Bio
GameStop Corp. engages in the retail of multichannel video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services. It operates through the following segments: United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe. The United States segment includes the retail operations and electronic commerce websites www.gamestop.com and www.thinkgeek.com, Game Informer magazine, and Kongregate. The Canada segment comprises of retail and e-commerce business. The Australia segment refers to the retail and e-commerce operations in Australia and New Zealand. The Europe segment pertains to the retail and e-commerce operations in the European countries. The company was founded by Daniel A. DeMatteo in June 2000 and is headquartered in Grapevine, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
GME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GME Latest Social Stream
View Full GME Social Stream
Latest GME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GameStop Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GME as an investment opportunity.
GameStop: How Reddit Traders Occupied Wall Street''s Turf NPR
Every rational person knows there''s no justification for the market valuation of GME stock, and maybe that''s why it''s so hard to ignore.
These are the consumer discretionary stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
The selling pressure in meme stock favorite GameStop has continued deeper into September.
To bolster e-commerce operations, GameStop (GME) announces plans to hire up to 500 employees at its new customer service center in Florida.
GME Price Returns