Gogo Inc. (GOGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GOGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.58||52-week high||$17.94|
|Prev. close||$10.39||52-week low||$9.53|
|Day high||$10.61||Avg. volume||586,650|
|50-day MA||$10.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.64||Market Cap||1.36B|
GOGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOGO POWR Grades
- GOGO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 67.64% of US stocks.
- GOGO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GOGO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.24% of US stocks).
GOGO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GOGO is 12.16 -- better than 96.87% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GOGO INC is higher than it is for about 82.61% of US stocks.
- GOGO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOGO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HRTX, RPD, MOTS, AVGR, and ADTX.
- Visit GOGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gogoair.com.
GOGO Valuation Summary
- GOGO's price/earnings ratio is 8.4; this is 51.3% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 127 months, GOGO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 74.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOGO.
GOGO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 980.6%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.32%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -66.42%.
The table below shows GOGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.62% of graded US stocks.
- GOGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.445 -- ranking 26th of 64 Communication stocks.
- INTEQ, SGA, and BBGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOGO.
The table below shows GOGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Gogo Inc. (GOGO) Company Bio
Gogo Inc. offers in-flight Internet, entertainment, text messaging, voice and a host of other communications-related services to the commercial and business aviation markets. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
GOGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGO Latest Social Stream
View Full GOGO Social Stream
Latest GOGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOGO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOGO as an investment opportunity.
Gogo Business Aviation Releases Over-the-Air Software Updates Enhancing AVANCE with Industry-First Capability
Gogo Business Aviation (NASDAQ: GOGO) today announced the release of over-the-air (OTA) software updates for its industry-leading Gogo AVANCE platform.
In a notable insider transaction, Karen Jackson, the Executive Vice President and Chief People Experience Officer of Gogo Inc, has sold a significant number of shares in the company.
Gogo Inc. (NASDAQ:GOGO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Gogo Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.16, expectations were $0.13. Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Q3 2023 Gogo Inc. Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ […]
Despite a 7% decrease in total revenue, Gogo Inc (GOGO) sees a 6% increase in service revenue and a 4% rise in net income year-over-year
Although the revenue and EPS for Gogo (GOGO) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
GOGO Price Returns