Barrick Gold Corp. (GOLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GOLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.46||52-week high||$20.75|
|Prev. close||$14.23||52-week low||$13.01|
|Day high||$14.46||Avg. volume||15,781,449|
|50-day MA||$16.09||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$17.47||Market Cap||25.38B|
GOLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOLD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GOLD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.92% of US stocks.
- GOLD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- GOLD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.45% of US stocks).
GOLD Stock Summary
- BARRICK GOLD CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.48% of US equities in our set.
- GOLD's current price/earnings ratio is 251.15, which is higher than 97.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of BARRICK GOLD CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BARRICK GOLD CORP are AEM, MUX, SSRM, NEM, and ILMN.
- GOLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BARRICK GOLD CORP's official web site, go to www.barrick.com.
GOLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GOLD's EV/EBIT ratio is 132.33% higher, now standing at 30.9.
- GOLD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOLD.
GOLD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.79%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -56.53%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.5%.
The table below shows GOLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GOLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.81% of graded US stocks.
- GOLD's asset turnover comes in at 0.272 -- ranking 22nd of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- FNV, NEM, and CDE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GOLD.
The table below shows GOLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Barrick Gold Corp. (GOLD) Company Bio
Barrick Gold Corporation is a mining company that produces gold and copper with 16 operating sites in 13 countries. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has mining operations in Argentina, Canada, Chile, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominican Republic, Mali, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, the United States and Zambia. In 2019, it produced 5.5 million ounces of gold at all-in sustaining costs of $894/ounce and 432 million pounds of copper at all-in sustaining costs of $2.52/pound. As of 31 December 2019, the company had 71 million ounces of proven and probable gold reserves. (Source:Wikipedia)
GOLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOLD Latest Social Stream
View Full GOLD Social Stream
Latest GOLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BARRICK GOLD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOLD as an investment opportunity.
Solita Marcelli, chief investment officer for the Americas at UBS, reasons that gold's benefits as a safe haven remain intact.
Barrick Gold (GOLD) closed the most recent trading day at $14.55, moving -0.07% from the previous trading session.
Investors need to pay close attention to Barrick Gold (GOLD) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
All amounts expressed in US dollars unless specified otherwise NORTH MARA GOLD MINE, Tanzania, Sept. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD) (TSX:ABX) and the Tanzanian government are demonstrating how mining can be an enormous force for good when miners and their host governments work together to create sustainable value for all stakeholders, says president and chief executive Mark Bristow. Speaking to media here today, Bristow said Barrick’s pioneering Twiga partnersh
These are the undervalued gold stocks to buy for a significant rally in 2024.
GOLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|