Global Payments Inc. (GPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GPN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.68% of US stocks).
GPN Stock Summary
- GPN has a market capitalization of $39,585,488,362 -- more than approximately 92.79% of US stocks.
- GPN's current price/earnings ratio is 41, which is higher than 81.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Global Payments Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTAS, ADM, ROP, ROST, and MNST.
- GPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Payments Inc's official web site, go to www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
GPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GPN's price/sales ratio is 252.94% higher, now standing at 6.
- GPN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- GPN's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPN.
GPN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.07%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 50.07%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 57.77%.
The table below shows GPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.62% of graded US stocks.
- GPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.184 -- ranking 495th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FISV, WK, and FIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPN.
The table below shows GPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.83||52-week high||$196.88|
|Prev. close||$110.93||52-week low||$105.52|
|Day high||$111.95||Avg. volume||2,040,060|
|50-day MA||$122.30||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$135.79||Market Cap||31.48B|
Most Popular Stories View All
GPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPN Latest Social Stream
View Full GPN Social Stream
Latest GPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Payments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPN as an investment opportunity.
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its Artisan Mid Cap Fund fourth quarter 2021 investor letter a copy of which can be downloaded here.
In this article, we will discuss 10 dividend stocks to buy according to Christian Leone’s Luxor Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Leone’s history, investment philosophy performance, you can go directly to 5 Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Christian Leone’s Luxor Capital. Christian Leone is the CEO and founder of […]
The recent market rout offers an opportune entry point to these seven robust stocks.
David Einhorn''s Greenlight Capital took new positions in Discovery (DISCA) with 652K shares, Global Payments (GPN) with 506K shares, and Intel (INTC) with ~310K shares, according to its…
DEEP DIVE So far, 2022 is a year of value stocks. But some tech stocks fit that definition. Below is a high-conviction list of technology stocks among the S&P 500 (SPX) that have low valuations to earnings estimates and high free cash flow yields.
GPN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|