Humanigen, Inc. (HGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HGEN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.44% of US stocks.
- HGEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HGEN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.54% of US stocks).
HGEN Stock Summary
- HGEN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.06% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HGEN's revenue has grown 1,052.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.06% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Humanigen Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Humanigen Inc are KZIA, GOVX, ZYME, NVAX, and IVA.
- Visit HGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.humanigen.com.
HGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HGEN's price/sales ratio is 4632.16% higher, now standing at 537.1.
- Over the past 104 months, HGEN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 104 months, HGEN's price/sales ratio has gone up 531.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HGEN.
HGEN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 45.71%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -98.84%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 78.14%.
The table below shows HGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.47% of graded US stocks.
- HGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.019 -- ranking 371st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ZSAN, ARMP, and AGRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HGEN.
The table below shows HGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$18.22|
|Prev. close||$0.37||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.38||Avg. volume||4,024,881|
|50-day MA||$1.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.96||Market Cap||26.04M|
Humanigen, Inc. (HGEN) Company Bio
Humanigen, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops proprietary monoclonal antibodies for immunotherapy and oncology treatments. The company's lead product candidate is Lenzilumab, a monoclonal antibody that targets and neutralizes granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, which is in Phase Ib/II clinical trial in patients with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, and for the treatment of juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia. It also develops Ifabotuzumab, a monoclonal antibody that targets EphA3 receptor, which has completed the Phase I dose escalation portion of a Phase I/II clinical trial in multiple hematologic malignancies; and HGEN005 an anti-EMR1 monoclonal antibody, which is in pre-clinical stage for the treatment of eosinophilic diseases. Humanigen, Inc. has a clinical collaboration agreement with Kite Pharma, Inc. to conduct a multi-center Phase Ib/II study of Lenzilumab in patients with relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma; and a cooperative research and development agreement with the Department of Defense to assist in the development of lenzilumab in advance of a potential emergency use authorization for COVID-19. The company was formerly known as KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Humanigen, Inc. in August 2017. Humanigen, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is based in Burlingame, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full HGEN Social Stream
Latest HGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Humanigen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HGEN as an investment opportunity.
In a report issued on February 10, Joseph Pantginis from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Humanigen (HGEN – Research Report), with a price target of $28.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $1.82, close to its 52-week low of $1.80. According to TipRanks.com, Pantginis is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -17.4% and a 24.3% success rate. Pantginis covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Applied Genetic Technologies, Lineage Cell Therapeutics, and Actinium Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the analyst consensus on Humanigen is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $21.33.
BURLINGAME, Calif. & DUBLIN & LONDON, February 11, 2022--Humanigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: HGEN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on preventing and treating an immune hyper-response called ‘cytokine storm,’ announced today that Timothy E. Morris, COO/CFO, will be presenting at the upcoming 2022 BIO CEO & Investor Conference being held at the Marriott Marquis in NYC on February 14-15 and virtually through the 17th.
BURLINGAME, Calif. & DUBLIN & LONDON, February 10, 2022--Humanigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: HGEN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on preventing and treating an immune hyper-response called ‘cytokine storm,’ announced today that lenzilumab is now available for certain hospitalized COVID-19 patients through its newly-launched Managed Access Program ("LenzMAP™"). Clinigen Group plc ("Clinigen"), a global pharmaceutical Services and Products company, is implementing the program. Lenzilumab
BURLINGAME, Calif. & FONTENAY-SOUS-BOIS, France, February 09, 2022--Humanigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: HGEN) ("Humanigen"), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on preventing and treating an immune hyper-response called ‘cytokine storm,’ and Cenexi, a French CDMO specializing in the formulation, analytical development, and manufacture of complex molecule drugs, announced a collaboration aimed at making Cenexi a preferred supplier of lenzilumab in France and the European Union. The initial st
Every investor in Humanigen, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HGEN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Institutions...
HGEN Price Returns