Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HMC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 72nd percentile.
HMC Stock Summary
- Honda Motor Co Ltd's market capitalization of $54,286,041,626 is ahead of 95.3% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Honda Motor Co Ltd is higher than merely 1.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HMC comes in at 4,035.12% -- higher than that of 99.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Honda Motor Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TAK, EDN, GLRI, CAJ, and NMR.
- HMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Honda Motor Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.honda.co.jp.
HMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.28||52-week high||$33.32|
|Prev. close||$31.49||52-week low||$23.10|
|Day high||$31.46||Avg. volume||851,425|
|50-day MA||$31.86||Dividend yield||4.99%|
|200-day MA||$29.34||Market Cap||54.01B|
Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC) Company Bio
Honda Motor Company develops, manufactures, and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power, and other products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Motorcycle Business, Automobile Business, Financial Services Business, and Power product and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
HMC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Honda Motor Co Ltd. To summarize, we found that Honda Motor Co Ltd ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HMC, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Honda Motor Co Ltd over the past 5.78 years is -0.01%; that's better than only 21.94% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Honda Motor Co Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- HMC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMC Latest Social Stream
View Full HMC Social Stream
Latest HMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Honda Motor Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMC as an investment opportunity.
Motorcycle Anti-Lock Braking System Sales Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands: Bosch, BWI, Continental, Honda, ZF TRW,
This report studies the Motorcycle Anti-Lock Braking System Sales Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Motorcycle Anti-Lock Braking System Sales 
Global Advanced Driving Assistant System (Adas) Device/Components Sales Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Subaru, Mazda, Suzuki, Daihatsu, VW, Audi, PSA, Daimler, Volvo, BMW, GM
The report on Global Advanced Driving Assistant System (Adas) Device/Components Sales Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief 
Global Anthropomorphic Robot Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Softbank, Robotis, Kawada Robotics, Hanson Robotics, Honda Motor, Ubtech Robotics, Pal Robotics, DST Robot Co., Toyota Motor, Hajime Research Institute, Engineered Arts, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Robo Garage Co., Istituto Italiano Di Tecnologia, Robotics Lab,
The report on Global Anthropomorphic Robot Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic definition 
Global Micro Combined Heat and Power (micro-CHP) Market 2021 with (COVID-19) Impact Analysis | likewise Industry is Booming Globaly with Top Players Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd., 2G Energy AG, Honda Motor Co. Ltd., MTT
The Global Micro Combined Heat and Power (micro-CHP) Report 2021 to 2026 is a detailed examination of the global market. Trending technology, market drivers, regional inclinations, market statistics, market predictions, manufacturers, and equipment vendors are all included in the content. The report includes a detailed analysis of the Micro Combined Heat and Power (micro-CHP), as […]
Garrett Nelson, Senior Equity Analyst, CFRA Research, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the hit to General Motors’s truck production due to the chip shortage and the impact of the shortage to the overall auto industry.
HMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|