HNI Corporation (HNI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HNI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HNI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.11% of US stocks.
- HNI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- HNI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 26.86% of US stocks).
HNI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HNI is 3.25 -- better than 85.6% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,154.33, Hni Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.19% of US stocks.
- Hni Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.44% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HNI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LL, MOV, GNE, BMI, and NUS.
- Visit HNI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hnicorp.com.
HNI Valuation Summary
- HNI's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.1; this is 30.89% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HNI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HNI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HNI.
HNI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.68%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 5.88%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.38%.
The table below shows HNI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HNI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HNI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.09% of graded US stocks.
- HNI's asset turnover comes in at 1.455 -- ranking 1st of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- NP, SCS, and MLHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HNI.
The table below shows HNI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HNI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HNI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.95||52-week high||$46.93|
|Prev. close||$39.24||52-week low||$32.08|
|Day high||$39.99||Avg. volume||258,615|
|50-day MA||$37.69||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$39.60||Market Cap||1.75B|
HNI Corporation (HNI) Company Bio
HNI Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of office furniture and hearth products primarily in the United States, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, and Taiwan. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in Muscatine, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
HNI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HNI Latest Social Stream
View Full HNI Social Stream
Latest HNI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hni Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HNI as an investment opportunity.
How far off is HNI Corporation ( NYSE:HNI ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take...
MUSCATINE, Iowa, October 11, 2021--HNI Corporation Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results Conference Call
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are: Wall Street expects HNI Corp (NYSE: HNI) to report quarterly earnings at $0.69 per share on revenue of $629.94 million before the opening bell. HNI shares dropped 3% to close at $36.72 on Thursday. Five9 Inc (NASDAQ: FIVN) shareholders shot down Zoom Video Communications Inc’s (NASDAQ: ZM) $14.7 billion deal to acquire the customer-service software company. Five9 shares fell 1.1% to $157.97 in after-hours trading, while Zoom shares gaine
MUSCATINE, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HNI Corporation Provides Business Update
Should Weakness in HNI Corporation's (NYSE:HNI) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
HNI (NYSE:HNI) has had a rough three months with its share price down 18%. However, stock prices are usually driven by...
HNI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|