HP Inc. (HPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
HPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.67||52-week high||$33.90|
|Prev. close||$25.70||52-week low||$24.08|
|Day high||$26.03||Avg. volume||6,889,284|
|50-day MA||$30.15||Dividend yield||4.11%|
|200-day MA||$29.61||Market Cap||25.37B|
HPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPQ POWR Grades
- HPQ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- HPQ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HPQ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
HPQ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HPQ is -24.37 -- better than only 0.91% of US stocks.
- HP INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- HPQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HPQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOLX, RMD, LOGI, CARS, and QDEL.
- Visit HPQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hp.com.
HPQ Valuation Summary
- HPQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.7; this is 45.69% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- HPQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPQ.
HPQ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.85%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 25.9%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.56%.
The table below shows HPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.7% of graded US stocks.
- HPQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.78 -- ranking 3rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, FTNT, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPQ.
The table below shows HPQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full HPQ Social Stream
Latest HPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPQ as an investment opportunity.
Here are a few quality tech stocks for investors to consider buying on the dip and a few duds to steer clear of.
HP (HPQ) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Sporadic firmware updates, inadequate endpoint protection, and inaccurate asset databases harm enterprise security and efficiencyPALO ALTO, Calif., Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) today announced the findings of a new commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting, highlighting the need for companies to adopt always-on endpoint management to cater for increasingly dispersed global workforces. 72% of companies surveyed currently have a hybrid working model, with 75%
Berkshire sold 4.6 million shares of HP in recent days and now holds 106 million shares, a 10.7% stake
Warren Buffett Is Selling Shares of This High-Yield Dividend Stock and, Likely, Buying Shares of His Favorite Stock (No, Not Apple!)
A Berkshire Hathaway holding with a nearly 4% yield is being pared down. Meanwhile, the Oracle of Omaha is probably piling into his favorite stock over the past five years.
HPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|