HP Inc. (HPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPQ POWR Grades
- HPQ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.4% of US stocks.
- HPQ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- HPQ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.58% of US stocks).
HPQ Stock Summary
- Hp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.08% of US listed stocks.
- HPQ's went public 35.73 years ago, making it older than 92.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HPQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hp Inc are NLOK, RMD, PHG, CERN, and TEL.
- HPQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hp Inc's official web site, go to www.hp.com.
HPQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HPQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 73.64% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HPQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.4.
- HPQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPQ.
HPQ Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -30.86%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.86%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.97%.
The table below shows HPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPQ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.48% of graded US stocks.
- HPQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.78 -- ranking 3rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, FTNT, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPQ.
The table below shows HPQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.68||52-week high||$36.00|
|Prev. close||$28.04||52-week low||$17.25|
|Day high||$27.95||Avg. volume||9,736,539|
|50-day MA||$28.76||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$28.93||Market Cap||31.90B|
HP Inc. (HPQ) Company Bio
Hewlett-Packard Company offers commercial personal computers (PCs), consumer PCs, workstations, thin clients, tablets, retail point-of-sale systems, calculators and other related accessories, software, support, and services for the commercial and consumer markets. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full HPQ Social Stream
Latest HPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPQ as an investment opportunity.
We have narrow down the search to five stocks that have provided double-digit returns year to date. These are: HPQ, LKQ, KSS, M and X.
HP (HPQ) seems to be a good value pick, as it has decent revenue metrics to back up its earnings, and is seeing solid earnings estimate revisions as well.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) has released its HP Wolf Security Rebellions & Rejections report, a comprehensive global study highlighting the tension between IT teams and employees working from home that security leaders must resolve in order to secure the future of work. The findings show that IT teams have been forced into compromising security for business  The post Cybersecurity report reveals 91% of IT Teams feel pressure to compromise security appeared first on Nigeriannewsdirectcom .
The tension between IT teams and employees working from home that security leaders must resolve in order to secure the future of work, a new global study released by HP Inc: HP Wolf Security Rebellions & Rejections report, has highlighted. The findings show that IT teams have been forced into compromising security for business continuity at a time […] The post 91% of IT teams feel pressure to compromise security – HP cybersecurity report appeared first on TechEconomy.ng .
HPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|