HP Inc. (HPQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPQ POWR Grades
- HPQ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HPQ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HPQ's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.02% of US stocks).
HPQ Stock Summary
- Hp Inc's market capitalization of $42,142,404,911 is ahead of 93.39% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HPQ is -27.86 -- better than merely 0.73% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -13.08 for Hp Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HPQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALC, A, CERN, NLOK, and RMD.
- Visit HPQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hp.com.
HPQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HPQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 73.64% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 243 months, HPQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.4.
- HPQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPQ.
HPQ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.54%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.54%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -30.86%.
The table below shows HPQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.7% of graded US stocks.
- HPQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.78 -- ranking 3rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QBAK, FTNT, and SCKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPQ.
The table below shows HPQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.22||52-week high||$41.47|
|Prev. close||$33.98||52-week low||$26.11|
|Day high||$34.78||Avg. volume||12,042,570|
|50-day MA||$33.85||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$35.59||Market Cap||35.39B|
Most Popular Stories View All
HPQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPQ Latest Social Stream
View Full HPQ Social Stream
Latest HPQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPQ as an investment opportunity.
HP (NYSE:HPQ) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Monday, Feb. 28, after market close. The consensus EPS estimate is $1.02 (+10.9% Y/Y) and the consensus revenue estimate is $16.52B (+5.9% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, HPQ has beaten EPS estimates 100% of the time and revenue estimates 63% of the time. Over the...
In 2020, hundreds of HP employees joined the inaugural Racial Equality and Social Justice Task Force to help shape the company’s antiracism action. Here’s what they’ve been up to.
Apple and HP are included in this blog.
Investment Thesis HP Inc. (HPQ) is trading at a steep discount to my projected share price of $40.13. This represents ~15% upside potential from current levels. My optimistic outlook on HP shares stems from the strong growth we have seen in the company's personal systems segment and the potential for...
The Computer- Mini Computers industry is benefiting from strong demand for laptops and tablets due to the ongoing work from home and online learning wave. Apple (AAPL) and HP (HPQ) are tapping this trend.
HPQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|