International Business Machines Corporation (IBM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IBM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IBM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.06% of US stocks.
- IBM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IBM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.47% of US stocks).
IBM Stock Summary
- IBM has a higher market value than 98.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $133,456,569,590.
- IBM's went public 35.48 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IBM is more volatile than just 11.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to International Business Machines Corp are AMGN, BLK, HDB, CAT, and SCHW.
- Visit IBM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ibm.com.
IBM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.12||52-week high||$152.84|
|Prev. close||$145.60||52-week low||$105.92|
|Day high||$144.68||Avg. volume||5,944,106|
|50-day MA||$143.41||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$128.27||Market Cap||127.88B|
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Company Bio
International Business Machines Corp was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York. Headquartered in Armonk, New York, IBM offers a variety of IT services along with software, and hardware and also provides planning, build, manage, and maintain IT infrastructure, platforms, applications, and services. In 2020, IBM generated global revenues of nearly 73 billion U.S. dollars, of which 50 percent of this generated in the Americas region. The company spent 6.33 billion U.S. dollars in 2020 for research and development, specifically focused in the areas of artificial intelligence and hybrid cloud technologies. IBM employs nearly 350,000 individuals worldwide and the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer is Arvind Krishna.
IBM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for International Business Machines Corp. To summarize, we found that International Business Machines Corp ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of International Business Machines Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 68. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 8.1% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- International Business Machines Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IBM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IBM Latest Social Stream
View Full IBM Social Stream
Latest IBM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about International Business Machines Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IBM as an investment opportunity.
IBM (IBM) and CLX Health announce plans to integrate IBM's Digital Health Pass with CLX Health's TrustAssure platform to provide individuals with a secure way to locate/schedule a COVID-19 test with a provider then create a verifiable credential to use at physical locations like airports or the workplace.CLX TrustAssure's global...
In this article, we discuss Warren Buffett’s worst investments of all time. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these investments, go directly to Warren Buffett’s 5 Worst Investments of All Time. Warren Buffett, the legendary investor from Omaha with a worth of over $108 billion, is the first to admit when he […]
IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the closing of its acquisition of Turbonomic, Inc., an Application Resource Management (ARM) and Network Performance Management (NPM) software provider based in Boston, MA.
IBM (NYSE: IBM) and CLX Health today announced plans to integrate IBM Digital Health Pass with CLX Health's TrustAssure™ platform to help provide individuals with a seamless, secure way to locate and schedule a COVID-19 test with a provider and create a verifiable credential to use, if needed, when returning to physical locations, such as an airplane, sports stadium or workplace. CLX TrustAssure is a global network of more than 15,000 labs across more than 82 countries.
IBM Collaborates with 30 Organizations to Re-Skill & Connect the Workforce with Real Career Opportunities
At VivaTech today, IBM (NYSE: IBM) CEO Arvind Krishna announced a new collaboration with 30 global organizations including governments, community colleges, non-profits, and employment agencies, focused on helping underserved populations improve their skills and employability.
IBM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IBMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on International Business Machines Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
International Business Machines Corp (IBM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
International Business Machines Corp (IBM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
International Business Machines Corp (IBM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch