Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTC POWR Grades
- INTC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.9% of US stocks.
- INTC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- INTC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
INTC Stock Summary
- INTEL CORP's market capitalization of $118,548,075,000 is ahead of 98.3% of US-listed equities.
- INTEL CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.49% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that INTC's revenue has grown -11.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.48% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTEL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AMAT, VRTX, AMD, REGN, and MU.
- Visit INTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INTC's price/sales ratio is 21.74% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, INTC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTC.
INTC Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -26.42%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 62.45%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 57.48%.
The table below shows INTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.86% of graded US stocks.
- INTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POLY, ADTN, and MTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTC.
The table below shows INTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.41||52-week high||$56.28|
|Prev. close||$29.83||52-week low||$24.59|
|Day high||$29.43||Avg. volume||39,289,930|
|50-day MA||$27.83||Dividend yield||4.89%|
|200-day MA||$37.65||Market Cap||121.38B|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTC Latest Social Stream
View Full INTC Social Stream
Latest INTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTC as an investment opportunity.
Taiwanese original equipment manufacturer (OEM), ASUS , has said Nigeria remained central to its operation in Africa. Its Head, PC Business, System Business Group, English Speaking Africa, Simplice Zaongo, who spoke on the side of the ASUS Intel Performance Day at Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge, on the outskirts of Nairobi, Kenya, said Nigeria remained at the centre of ASUS operation because of its huge market, the tech hubs in the country and amazing tech-savvy youth population. Zaongo said the company has continued to help develop the local digital skills manpower of the country by training locals who in turn become engineers to fix faulty products at the various service centres across the country. He said after sales service remained central to the operation of the company. Also speaking, ...
I rank Intel as a short-term buy. For long-term investors, I would categorize INTC as a hold position. Find out why.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing and Intel are both cheap-looking stocks in the semiconductor industry. See why I''d choose TSM over INTC stock.
CEO Pat Gelsinger has said Intel is "aggressively addressing costs and driving efficiencies" with cuts that reportedly could number in the thousands.
In this article, we will discuss the 12 best falling stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can read 5 Best Falling Stocks to Buy Now. We are approaching the end of the year which has been terrible for the markets. Fears of recession, the Ukraine war, supply chain woes, […]
INTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|