Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.69||52-week high||$40.07|
|Prev. close||$35.46||52-week low||$24.59|
|Day high||$36.54||Avg. volume||42,841,109|
|50-day MA||$35.29||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$31.29||Market Cap||149.47B|
INTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- INTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.9% of US stocks).
INTC Stock Summary
- INTC has a higher market value than 98.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $143,145,840,000.
- INTEL CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INTEL CORP comes in at -26.36%, a number that bests merely 9.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTEL CORP are AMAT, QCOM, VRTX, REGN, and MU.
- Visit INTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INTC's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, INTC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 207.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTC.
INTC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 97.05%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -26.44%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.68%.
The table below shows INTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.86% of graded US stocks.
- INTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POLY, ADTN, and MTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTC.
The table below shows INTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
INTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTC Latest Social Stream
View Full INTC Social Stream
Latest INTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTC as an investment opportunity.
Perhaps the hottest question in technology investing circles today is whether Nvidia's (NASDAQ: NVDA) eye-popping growth and margins displayed over the course of the past two quarters is sustainable. If artificial-intelligence (AI) accelerators grow at a 50% annualized growth rate for the next five years as some think, Nvidia's stock may actually be cheap. At a recent industry conference, Lisa Su, the CEO of Nvidia competitor Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD), said of Nvidia's AI moat, "I'm not a believer in moats when the market is moving as fast as this."
Nvidia has made itself both the dominant chip supplier and the operating system for the new AI stacks being built by the Cloud Czars.
Chipmaker Intel said on Friday it had begun high-volume production using extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography machines at its $18.5 billion plant in Ireland, calling it a "landmark" moment as it seeks to regain ground on its rivals. Once the world's leading chip manufacturer, Intel has lost the lead to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co, but says it is on track to regain it with manufacturing technology it says will rival the best from the Taiwanese group.
In today's video, I discuss updates affecting Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM), Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU), Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD), ASML Holdings (NASDAQ: ASML), and other semiconductor companies.
LEIXLIP, Ireland (Reuters) -Chipmaker Intel said on Friday it had begun high-volume production using extreme ultraviolet (EUV) lithography machines at its $18.5 billion plant in Ireland, calling it a "landmark" moment as it seeks to regain ground on its rivals. Once the world's leading chip manufacturer, Intel has lost the lead to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co, but says it is on track to regain it with manufacturing technology it says will rival the best from the Taiwanese group. The EUV tools, which are theoretically precise enough to hit a person's thumb with a laser pointer from the moon, will play a key role in meeting Intel's goal of delivering five generations of technology in four years, the U.S. company said.
INTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|