Intel Corporation (INTC): Price and Financial Metrics
INTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.74||52-week high||$45.34|
|Prev. close||$44.70||52-week low||$24.73|
|Day high||$44.36||Avg. volume||41,879,605|
|50-day MA||$37.94||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$33.45||Market Cap||184.41B|
INTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTC POWR Grades
- INTC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- INTC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
INTC Stock Summary
- INTC has a higher market value than 98.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $163,833,760,000.
- INTEL CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.05% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of INTEL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTEL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be QCOM, AMAT, VRTX, LRCX, and MU.
- INTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTEL CORP's official web site, go to www.intel.com.
INTC Valuation Summary
- INTC's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 36.36% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, INTC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTC.
INTC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 97.05%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -26.44%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.68%.
The table below shows INTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.86% of graded US stocks.
- INTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.501 -- ranking 141st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POLY, ADTN, and MTSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTC.
The table below shows INTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Intel Corporation (INTC) Company Bio
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
INTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTC Latest Social Stream
View Full INTC Social Stream
Latest INTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTC as an investment opportunity.
1 Artificial Intelligence (AI) Stock to Buy Hand Over Fist Right Now, and 1 to Avoid Before the 2024 Bull Market
Artificial intelligence is the hot new trend in tech, but not all companies are making the most of this lucrative opportunity.
The company's stock didn't benefit much from its earnings but it is threatening to stretch its lead over its semiconductor rivals.
Earlier this month, I spoke with Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger in Tokyo at an event hosted by Nikkei. Gelsinger, who said he was “pushed out” from Intel in 2009, returned to the company in 2021 at the request of its board of directors. During the decade he was absent, Intel lost ground to rival chipmakers from Taiwan and elsewhere.
Shares of the central processing unit (CPU) architecture licensing company Arm Holdings (NASDAQ: ARM) were on the rise Wednesday, up 10.7% at one point before settling into a more modest 5.3% gain on the day. Today's gain built on a strong week after Arm was initiated with an "Outperform" rating by Wells Fargo analysts on Monday and a price target of $70. In last night's conference call with analysts, Nvidia management was very bullish on its Arm-based CPU chips called Grace.
Defying a tepid Dow, we have narrowed our search to five blue-chip (components of Dow) stocks are: MSFT, MMM, CRM, INTC, PG.
INTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|