Jabil Inc. (JBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JBL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where JBL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JBL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- JBL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
JBL Stock Summary
- Jabil Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.2% of US listed stocks.
- JBL's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, JBL has reported earnings growth of 148.29%, putting it ahead of 85.88% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jabil Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TPX, FLEX, PLCE, CHRW, and DUOT.
- JBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jabil Inc's official web site, go to www.jabil.com.
JBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, JBL's price/sales ratio is 94.34% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, JBL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
- JBL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JBL.
JBL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 176.73%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.25%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -19.95%.
The table below shows JBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JBL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.2% of graded US stocks.
- JBL's asset turnover comes in at 1.885 -- ranking 6th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AOSL, MCHP, and MOSY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JBL.
The table below shows JBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.93||52-week high||$65.79|
|Prev. close||$59.89||52-week low||$38.15|
|Day high||$61.27||Avg. volume||864,897|
|50-day MA||$61.88||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$56.62||Market Cap||8.73B|
Jabil Inc. (JBL) Company Bio
Jabil Circuit provides comprehensive electronics design and manufacturing product management services to global electronics and technology companies. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
JBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JBL Latest Social Stream
View Full JBL Social Stream
Latest JBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jabil Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JBL as an investment opportunity.
Man Group plc grew its holdings in Jabil Inc. (NYSE:JBL) by 244.4% in the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund owned 32,657 shares of the technology companys stock after purchasing an additional 23,175 shares during the quarter. Man Group plcs holdings in Jabil were worth $1,898,000 as of its most recent SEC filing. A number 
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Jabil Inc. ( NYSE:JBL...
Analysts expect that Jabil Inc. (NYSE:JBL) will post $1.80 earnings per share (EPS) for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Three analysts have made estimates for Jabils earnings, with the lowest EPS estimate coming in at $1.79 and the highest estimate coming in at $1.81. Jabil posted earnings of $1.60 per share during 
Labor shortage, high demand for at-home Covid tests push East Bay company to ramp up production, restart Amazon sales
Lucira's test is seen as an accurate, easy-to-use, at-home option to catch infections early, and the company has concentrated on corporate contract sales.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Alphabet The Trade: Alphabet I
JBL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|