KLA Corp. (KLAC): Price and Financial Metrics
KLAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$462.53||52-week high||$520.19|
|Prev. close||$458.09||52-week low||$250.20|
|Day high||$469.23||Avg. volume||1,056,225|
|50-day MA||$482.18||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$427.78||Market Cap||63.05B|
KLAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KLAC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where KLAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.55% of US stocks.
- KLAC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- KLAC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
KLAC Stock Summary
- KLA CORP's market capitalization of $61,772,863,835 is ahead of 96.41% of US-listed equities.
- KLA CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.46% of US listed stocks.
- KLAC's went public 33.53 years ago, making it older than 85.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KLA CORP are NXPI, STM, CDNS, BIIB, and EA.
- KLAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KLA CORP's official web site, go to www.kla.com.
KLAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, KLAC's price/earnings ratio is 28.91% lower, now standing at 18.2.
- Over the past 243 months, KLAC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KLAC.
KLAC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.01%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.33%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.64%.
The table below shows KLAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
KLAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KLAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.79% of graded US stocks.
- KLAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.725 -- ranking 29th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- THMO, MKSI, and COHU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KLAC.
The table below shows KLAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KLA Corp. (KLAC) Company Bio
KLA Corporation is a capital equipment company based in Milpitas, California. It supplies process control and yield management systems for the semiconductor industry and other related nanoelectronics industries. The company's products and services are intended for all phases of wafer, reticle, integrated circuit (IC) and packaging production, from research and development to final volume manufacturing. (Source:Wikipedia)
KLAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KLAC Latest Social Stream
View Full KLAC Social Stream
Latest KLAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KLA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KLAC as an investment opportunity.
With 89% ownership of the shares, KLA Corporation (NASDAQ:KLAC) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies KLA's stock price is sensitive to their trading actions...
An in-depth look at KLA Corp's intrinsic value, financial strength, profitability, and growth
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
KLA, a leading entity in the semiconductor industry, has been illustrating an optimistic financial trajectory, as reflected in its Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) trends. The metric, commonly used to measure a firm's profitability and capital utilization efficiency, indicates a promising future for KLA. An upward trend in ROCE, paired with growing capital employment, signifies a business adept at reinvesting its profits at increasing rates of return.
Delving into KLA Corp's robust financial metrics and the driving forces behind its market outperformance
KLAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|