Lennar Corp. CI A (LEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LEN POWR Grades
- LEN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.58% of US stocks.
- LEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LEN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
LEN Stock Summary
- LEN has a higher market value than 90.99% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,475,176,796.
- LEN's went public 34.92 years ago, making it older than 91.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For LEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.35% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LENNAR CORP are SWIM, CDMO, SBEV, ALHC, and BKSY.
- Visit LEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lennar.com.
LEN Valuation Summary
- LEN's price/earnings ratio is 5.1; this is 52.34% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LEN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEN.
LEN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 75.6%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 61.03%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.03%.
The table below shows LEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.25% of graded US stocks.
- LEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.82 -- ranking 42nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- WLMS, BBU, and MHO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEN.
The table below shows LEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.55||52-week high||$117.54|
|Prev. close||$74.97||52-week low||$62.54|
|Day high||$76.20||Avg. volume||2,811,537|
|50-day MA||$80.82||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$84.70||Market Cap||21.72B|
Lennar Corp. CI A (LEN) Company Bio
Lennar Corporation is a home construction and real estate company based in Fontainebleau, Florida, with a Miami postal address. In 2017, the company was the largest home construction company in the United States after its purchase of CalAtlantic Homes. The company is ranked 154th on the Fortune 500 as of 2019. The company operates in 21 states and owns Rialto Capital Management, the sponsor of six private equity funds that invest in real estate and an originator commercial mortgage loans for securitization. The company also developed and retains ownership interests in 53 apartment communities. The name Lennar is a portmanteau of the first names of two of the company's founders, Leonard Miller and Arnold Rosen. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEN Latest Social Stream
View Full LEN Social Stream
Latest LEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LENNAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEN as an investment opportunity.
Earnings next year are expected to be up +6.2% as a whole and +8% excluding the Energy sector. This magnitude of growth can hardly be called out-of-sync with a flat or even modestly down economic growth outlook.
Oracle , Adobe, Costco, FedEx and Lennar are part of Zacks Earnings Trends article.
Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN and LEN.B), one of the nation's leading homebuilders, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.375 per share for both Class A and Class B common stock payable on October 27, 2022 to holders of record at the close of business on October 13, 2022.
Rising mortgage rates and affordability issues are potent headwinds for MDC.
New homes sales surprisingly rise in August and home prices fall. However, rising rates pose concerns for stocks like KBH, LEN, DHI and TOL.
LEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|