Lennar Corp. CI A (LEN): Price and Financial Metrics
LEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.94||52-week high||$133.24|
|Prev. close||$113.07||52-week low||$69.90|
|Day high||$113.34||Avg. volume||2,218,523|
|50-day MA||$120.71||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$109.58||Market Cap||32.17B|
LEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LEN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- LEN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LEN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
LEN Stock Summary
- LEN has a higher market value than 92.97% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $32,622,481,671.
- LENNAR CORP's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.15% of US equities in our set.
- For LEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.23% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LENNAR CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CHCI, CLEU, DHIL, FN, and SGBX.
- LEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LENNAR CORP's official web site, go to www.lennar.com.
LEN Valuation Summary
- LEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 6; this is 57.6% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LEN.
LEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.16%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 118.52%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 102.74%.
The table below shows LEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.25% of graded US stocks.
- LEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.82 -- ranking 42nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- WLMS, BBU, and MHO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LEN.
The table below shows LEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lennar Corp. CI A (LEN) Company Bio
Lennar Corporation is a home construction and real estate company based in Fontainebleau, Florida, with a Miami postal address. In 2017, the company was the largest home construction company in the United States after its purchase of CalAtlantic Homes. The company is ranked 154th on the Fortune 500 as of 2019. The company operates in 21 states and owns Rialto Capital Management, the sponsor of six private equity funds that invest in real estate and an originator commercial mortgage loans for securitization. The company also developed and retains ownership interests in 53 apartment communities. The name Lennar is a portmanteau of the first names of two of the company's founders, Leonard Miller and Arnold Rosen. (Source:Wikipedia)
LEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LEN Latest Social Stream
View Full LEN Social Stream
Latest LEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LENNAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LEN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be studying the US housing industry. We will also be looking at the current industry scenario, some of the major home builders in this market, and the 15 cheapest places to buy a house in California. If you wish to skip our detailed analysis, you can move directly to the […]
Higher mortgage rates raise monthly payments, which crash house prices, which make existing houses cheaper than newly built ones, which causes demand for new houses to shrink, and so on until investors abandon the sector.
Among the space Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) stock stands out with a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) and is the Bull of the Day.
Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN and LEN.B), one of the nation's leading homebuilders, announced today that Lennar's Board of Directors has increased the size of its Board to 11 members and has elected Dacona Smith to serve as a member of the Board of Directors, effective September 22, 2023, for a term extending until Lennar's 2024 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
LEN vs. NVR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
LEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|