Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LI POWR Grades
- LI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LI Stock Summary
- LI has a market capitalization of $29,789,932,024 -- more than approximately 91.33% of US stocks.
- LI's went public 0.98 years ago, making it older than merely 0.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.65, Li Auto Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Li Auto Inc are NWSA, BKR, VRT, GIL, and CAE.
- To check out Li Auto Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791706.
LI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.28||52-week high||$47.70|
|Prev. close||$32.93||52-week low||$14.31|
|Day high||$31.70||Avg. volume||16,279,865|
|50-day MA||$27.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.18||Market Cap||27.39B|
Li Auto Inc. ADR (LI) Company Bio
Li Auto, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells premium smart electric SUVs energy vehicle. It provides safe, convenient, and cost-effective mobility solutions to families. The firm model includes Li ONE & EREV. Its passenger vehicle market categorized into sedan, SUV, and MPV segments. The company was founded by Xiang Li , Yanan Shen, Tie Li , Donghui Ma in April 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
LI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Li Auto Inc. To summarize, we found that Li Auto Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 13.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Li Auto Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 98% of its capital from equity, and 2% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 93.74% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 9.96% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Li Auto Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.61. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.96% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LI Latest Social Stream
View Full LI Social Stream
Latest LI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Li Auto Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LI as an investment opportunity.
Li Auto stands out in the EV industry with record high deliveries.
China EV stocks Nio, Xpeng and Li Auto sold off as Beijing widened its crackdown beyond technology companies to education.
Chinese EV stock Li Auto is on the move again after severe declines followed a huge IPO run. As deliveries surge, is Li Auto stock a buy now?
Retail traders power Robinhood stocks.
A broad market rebound continued, but on lighter volume. Bitcoin bounced. Square and Tesla rival Li Auto flashed buy signs.
LI Price Returns