Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LSPD POWR Grades
- LSPD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LSPD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- LSPD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.17% of US stocks).
LSPD Stock Summary
- For LSPD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.27% of US equities we're observing.
- LSPD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.13% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.33%, LIGHTSPEED COMMERCE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.51% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIGHTSPEED COMMERCE INC are DNMR, PATH, FRSH, COUP, and RSKD.
- To check out LIGHTSPEED COMMERCE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001823306.
LSPD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LSPD's price/earnings ratio is 126.64% lower, now standing at -6.5.
- LSPD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 51.9 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LSPD.
LSPD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LSPD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.19% of graded US stocks.
- LSPD's asset turnover comes in at 0.179 -- ranking 497th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LSPD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LSPD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSPD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.57||52-week high||$51.61|
|Prev. close||$17.24||52-week low||$13.93|
|Day high||$17.16||Avg. volume||1,246,729|
|50-day MA||$17.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.32||Market Cap||2.47B|
Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) Company Bio
Lightspeed POS Inc. provides cloud based point of sale (POS) systems. The Company offers e-commerce, payment processing, accounting, multi-location management, and reporting and analysis solutions. Lightspeed POS serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
LSPD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSPD Latest Social Stream
View Full LSPD Social Stream
Latest LSPD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIGHTSPEED COMMERCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSPD as an investment opportunity.
Lightspeed named one of Canada's Enterprise Fast 15 winners in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50(TM) program
Lightspeed Commerce Inc. (NYSE: LSPD) (TSX: LSPD), the one-stop commerce platform for merchants around the world to simplify, scale, and create exceptional customer experiences, today announced that the Company was honored as an Enterprise Fast 15 award winner as part of the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM program.
Lightspeed Commerce ( TSE:LSPD ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$183.7m (up 38% from 2Q...
Lightspeed CEO JP Chauvet joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss earnings, growth, hiring in tech, and economic challenges.
Lightspeed Commerce Inc. ("Lightspeed" or the "Company") (TSX: LSPD) (NYSE: LSPD), the one-stop commerce platform for merchants around the world to simplify, scale and create exceptional customer experiences, today announced financial results for the three and six months ended September 30, 2022.
Lightspeed Commerce Inc. (NYSE: LSPD) (TSX: LSPD), the one-stop commerce platform for merchants around the world to simplify, scale, and create exceptional customer experiences, today announced the promotion of JD St-Martin to the role of President.
LSPD Price Returns