ArcelorMittal ADR (MT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MT POWR Grades
- MT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.96, ARCELORMITTAL P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MT has reported earnings growth of 216.1%, putting it ahead of 92.74% of US stocks in our set.
- ARCELORMITTAL's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBR, SPLP, DKS, TPB, and APG.
- Visit MT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.arcelormittal.com.
MT Valuation Summary
- MT's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 79.49% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MT.
MT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 101.01%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -153.72%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -24.73%.
The table below shows MT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.59% of graded US stocks.
- MT's asset turnover comes in at 0.627 -- ranking 32nd of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.32||52-week high||$34.59|
|Prev. close||$31.92||52-week low||$19.25|
|Day high||$31.71||Avg. volume||2,302,984|
|50-day MA||$27.84||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$25.76||Market Cap||29.37B|
ArcelorMittal ADR (MT) Company Bio
ArcelorMittal S.A. is a Luxembourgian multinational steel manufacturing corporation headquartered in Luxembourg City. It was formed in 2006 from the takeover and merger of Arcelor by Indian-owned Mittal Steel. ArcelorMittal is the second largest steel producer in the world, with an annual crude steel production of 88 million metric tonnes as of 2022. It is ranked 197th in the 2022 Fortune Global 500 ranking of the world's largest corporations. Its employees directly and indirectly 200,000 market capital is $25 billion. Total assets $100 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MT Latest Social Stream
View Full MT Social Stream
Latest MT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCELORMITTAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MT as an investment opportunity.
With the travel sector clearly booming, it's an excellent time to buy these seven travel stocks which are very well-positioned.
ArcelorMittal (MT) warned Tuesday its FY 2022 profit at its South African operations will drop by 60%-65% on lower steel prices, weaker demand and higher coal and transport prices
The plant is expected to churn employment opportunities for more than 11,000 people in the state.
The plant, to be built by the joint venture between ArcelorMittal SA and Nippon Steel Corp, will have annual production capacity of 7 million tonnes, Odisha''s government said.
exceet Group SCA ("Exceet"), listed in the Prime Standard, acquires 100 percent of the shares in APEX Group ("APEX") as the sole shareholder - APEX is thus indirectly listed on the stock exchange APEX develops, builds and operates green hydrogen electrolysis plants for the decarbonization of industry, infrastructure and mobility and therefore covers the entire hydrogen plant value chain Mature technology and experienced developer: APEX has been operating one of the largest grid-connected hydrogen plants in Europe since 2020 and is currently implementing projects for industrial companies such as ArcelorMittal and EnBW APEX has been selected to implement 100 MW large-scale H2ERO project with an expected project volume of EUR 199 million and annual production capacity of more than 7,500 to...
MT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|