Netflix Inc. (NFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFLX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NFLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.53% of US stocks.
- NFLX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NFLX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.3% of US stocks).
NFLX Stock Summary
- NFLX has a higher market value than 98.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $99,645,181,775.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NETFLIX INC is higher than 97.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of NETFLIX INC's share price is greater than that of 90.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NETFLIX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RTX, PYPL, DE, SNY, and GILD.
- Visit NFLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netflix.com.
NFLX Valuation Summary
- NFLX's price/earnings ratio is 20.7; this is 93.46% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NFLX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFLX.
NFLX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -49.7%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 82.99%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -93.5%.
The table below shows NFLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NFLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NFLX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.64% of graded US stocks.
- NFLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.702 -- ranking 7th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- AESE, WMG, and EVRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NFLX.
The table below shows NFLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NFLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$224.07||52-week high||$700.99|
|Prev. close||$226.41||52-week low||$162.71|
|Day high||$232.70||Avg. volume||10,651,449|
|50-day MA||$229.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$312.56||Market Cap||99.65B|
Netflix Inc. (NFLX) Company Bio
Netflix Inc. is a global streaming entertainment service provider with over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries offering TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Netflix was originally established as an online DVD rental service in 1997, offering members unlimited DVD rentals without due dates, late fees, or monthly rental limits. Netflix has since shifted to an online streaming service where subscribers can watch as much commercial-free content as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen for a fixed monthly subscription fee.
Most Popular Stories View All
NFLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFLX Latest Social Stream
View Full NFLX Social Stream
Latest NFLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETFLIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFLX as an investment opportunity.
The digital video giant (media-streaming, subscriber-hungry) needs time to digest Sandman's unusual viewership pattern. There are lessons to be learned here.
Netflix (NFLX) stock is up roughly 4% over the past month, largely thanks to its upcoming ad-supported tier.
Netflix Inc dropped its lawsuit against the creators of "The Unofficial Bridgerton Musical" after reaching a settlement, according to person familiar with the matter. The streaming service filed a copyright infringement suit against Abigail Barlow and Emily Bear in Washington in late July, three days after a sold-out performance of "The Unofficial Bridgerton Musical" in the U.S. capital's Kennedy Center. Netflix disclosed in documents filed Friday in federal district court that it had dismissed the case "with prejudice," meaning it cannot bring the case again.
The Federal Reserve continues its campaign to fight inflation, which has crushed the market.
Readers weigh in on streaming’s future, returning to the office, Amerco, Newmont, and the strong dollar.
NFLX Price Returns