Netflix Inc. (NFLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFLX POWR Grades
- NFLX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.76% of US stocks.
- NFLX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- NFLX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.73% of US stocks).
NFLX Stock Summary
- NFLX has a higher market value than 99.29% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $221,492,343,321.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Netflix Inc is higher than 94.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NFLX is more volatile than merely 2.94% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Netflix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PFE, INTC, CSCO, ABT, and NKE.
- Visit NFLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netflix.com.
NFLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$499.55||52-week high||$593.29|
|Prev. close||$496.08||52-week low||$397.86|
|Day high||$499.55||Avg. volume||4,872,764|
|50-day MA||$524.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$513.82||Market Cap||221.50B|
Netflix Inc. (NFLX) Company Bio
Netflix Inc. is a global streaming entertainment service provider with over 200 million paid members in over 190 countries offering TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Netflix was originally established as an online DVD rental service in 1997, offering members unlimited DVD rentals without due dates, late fees, or monthly rental limits. Netflix has since shifted to an online streaming service where subscribers can watch as much commercial-free content as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen for a fixed monthly subscription fee.
NFLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFLX Latest Social Stream
View Full NFLX Social Stream
Latest NFLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Netflix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFLX as an investment opportunity.
It’s an exciting time for these major tech leaders, including the FAANG stocks.
Hey 5-Star Trader, “Tuesday Trade” Journal: One of the most important concepts in trading is to review your work, and learn from the good and the bad. Identifying what is working is critical — to do more of it. So, to lead by example, each Tuesday, you’ll get a trade from my trading journal, in which I explain my thought process from start to finish. Trading is all about finding something that works, and applying it over and over again. That’s how you find trading success. So study up on this “Tuesday Trade” and let’s get to work. For this “Tuesday Trade” I want to talk to you about my earnings trade in Apple (NASDAQ: APPL ). Apple is a huge player when it comes to the market, especially during the heart of earnings season, as it is a part of the FAANG reports — Facebook (NASDAQ: FB ), ...
FUBO stock showed so much promise but it has fallen flat on its face.
Entrepreneur and NBA team owner Mark Cuban has never shied away from a good public argument. One friendly Twitter exchange led to $2 million in bets on a 10-year price appreciation performance. What Happened: Mark Cuban is placing a wager against Peter Mallouk, the President and CEO of Creative Planning, a wealth management company. Cuban will bet $1 million on a 50/50 split of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN ) and Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX ) stock versus Mallouk’s pick of the S&P 500 (ARCA: SPY) over the next ten years. The winner will see their favorite charity receive the proceeds of the bet. Cuban is also betting $1 million on either Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) or Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) against the S&P 500 over the next 10 years. Related Link: Full story available on Benzinga.com
More and more people are cutting the cord on cable and switching to streaming services. The pandemic accelerated this trend and streaming stocks, as a result, surged last year. But the party is not over yet. Streaming is a long-term growth area which is why David Cohne is recommending Amazon.com (AMZN), Netflix (NFLX), and AMC Networks (AMCX).
NFLX Price Returns