NIO Inc. ADR (NIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NIO POWR Scores
- NIO scores best on the momentum dimension, with a momentum rank ahead of 88.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NIO is in growth, which has been heading down over the past 192 days.
- NIO's current lowest rank is in the stability metric (where it is better than 0.86% of US stocks).
NIO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,885,821,070, NIO Inc has a greater market value than 96.03% of US stocks.
- NIO's went public 2.63 years ago, making it older than merely 6.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NIO comes in at -60.17% -- higher than that of merely 3.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EW, ATVI, CMI, ZBRA, and PHG.
- NIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NIO Inc's official web site, go to www.nio.com.
NIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.32||52-week high||$66.99|
|Prev. close||$35.38||52-week low||$18.43|
|Day high||$35.32||Avg. volume||75,916,305|
|50-day MA||$40.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.20||Market Cap||55.42B|
NIO Inc. ADR (NIO) Company Bio
Founded in 2014 by Bin Li and Qin Li Hong, NIO, Inc. is a Chinese based electric vehicle designer and manufacturer, headquartered in Jiading, China. The company is also engaged in the development of artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, and next generation connectivity solutions. In 2016, NIO developed its first electric vehicle, the EP9 supercar and over the next three years, NIO introduced two additional models to the market, the ES8 and the ES6. The ES8 is a 7-seater all aluminum alloy body, electric SUV that focuses on performance, functionality, and mobility lifestyle. The ES6 is a 5-seater premium electric SUV that hit the market in June 2019. Bin Li currently serves as NIO’s chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the company employs over 7,700 individuals as of 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
NIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NIO Latest Social Stream
View Full NIO Social Stream
Latest NIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIO Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NIO as an investment opportunity.
What does the average person from a western country really know about NIO? What does an American or European who holds NIO stock actually know about the company? That is what I have been asking myself ever since I tried the European version of the NIO ES8 and met the NIO Norway team. I returned […]
Investors who added Innovative Industrial Properties Inc (NYSE: IIPR) to their portfolio one year ago are living the high life. Since September 2020, Innovative Industrial stock's 1-year return has outperformed a number of the world’s most popular tech, clean energy and entertainment companies: Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA), Nio Inc - ADR (NYSE: NIO), General Motors Company (NYSE: GM), Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL), Walt Disney Co (NYSE: DIS) and Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT). For the uninitiated-
These electric vehicle stocks are potential multibaggers in the making given how hot the EV space is getting.
This week, China Evergrande Group (OTC: EGRN.F) became a household name for investors -- and not in a good way. Investors given a fresh reminder of the risk that comes with buying into Chinese stocks are understandably hesitant about jumping in headfirst after Monday's scare. China is going through a period of transition, and investors are right to be cautious.
InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Investors should stay away from NIO stock with growth far from guaranteed and the odds of a pullback climbing. The post Nio Stock’s Slide Likely Isn’t Over as Broader Correction Looms appeared first on InvestorPlace . More From InvestorPlace Stock Prodigy Who Found NIO at $2… Says Buy THIS Now Analyst Who Found Microsoft at $0.38 Names #1 Pick for the AI Boom America’s #1 EV Stock Still Flying Under the Radar
NIO Price Returns