NIO Inc. ADR (NIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NIO POWR Scores
- NIO scores best on the momentum dimension, with a momentum rank ahead of 88.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NIO is in growth, which has been heading down over the past 192 days.
- NIO's current lowest rank is in the stability metric (where it is better than 0.86% of US stocks).
NIO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,885,821,070, NIO Inc has a greater market value than 96.03% of US stocks.
- NIO's went public 2.63 years ago, making it older than merely 6.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NIO comes in at -60.17% -- higher than that of merely 3.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EW, ATVI, CMI, ZBRA, and PHG.
- NIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NIO Inc's official web site, go to www.nio.com.
NIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.41||52-week high||$66.99|
|Prev. close||$44.10||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$45.98||Avg. volume||91,058,422|
|50-day MA||$39.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.92||Market Cap||71.25B|
NIO Inc. ADR (NIO) Company Bio
Founded in 2014 by Bin Li and Qin Li Hong, NIO, Inc. is a Chinese based electric vehicle designer and manufacturer, headquartered in Jiading, China. The company is also engaged in the development of artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, and next generation connectivity solutions. In 2016, NIO developed its first electric vehicle, the EP9 supercar and over the next three years, NIO introduced two additional models to the market, the ES8 and the ES6. The ES8 is a 7-seater all aluminum alloy body, electric SUV that focuses on performance, functionality, and mobility lifestyle. The ES6 is a 5-seater premium electric SUV that hit the market in June 2019. Bin Li currently serves as NIO’s chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the company employs over 7,700 individuals as of 2020.
NIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NIO Latest Social Stream
View Full NIO Social Stream
Latest NIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIO Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NIO as an investment opportunity.
NIO Inc. (NIO) designs and manufactures high-tech electric vehicles in China. As a major player and innovator in connectivity, autonomous driving, and artificial intelligence technologies, it competes directly with Tesla (TSLA). The main value for NIO comes from its competitive positioning in the luxury electric vehicle market (especially SUVs) in China, stemming from its comparable technology combined with its cheaper price point. Furthermore, as a leading local manufacturer and innovator in hi
Myles Udland breaks down Friday's Morning Brief, which details how companies like GM and Ford benefit from a post-pandemic world as an explosion in demand for cars, mainly used cars, leads to increased investment in EV to keep up with Tesla.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
Robinhood users don't just favor meme stocks; there are also some great long-term holdings in the list of top 100 names.
NIO Inc. (NIO) closed at $45.02 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.29% move from the prior day.
NIO Price Returns