Novartis AG (NVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.93% of US stocks.
- NVS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NVS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
NVS Stock Summary
- NVS has a market capitalization of $195,579,594,849 -- more than approximately 98.87% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Novartis Ag is reporting a growth rate of 150.75%; that's higher than 86.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVS is more volatile than only 8.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMY, NFLX, NVO, AMGN, and MRK.
- NVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novartis Ag's official web site, go to www.novartis.com.
NVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NVS's price/sales ratio is 5.26% higher, now standing at 4.
- NVS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NVS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVS.
NVS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 15.42%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 78.85%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.97%.
The table below shows NVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.01% of graded US stocks.
- NVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.42 -- ranking 108th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GHSI, KALA, and ADAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVS.
The table below shows NVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.65||52-week high||$95.17|
|Prev. close||$87.68||52-week low||$79.09|
|Day high||$89.08||Avg. volume||2,656,720|
|50-day MA||$87.90||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$86.29||Market Cap||198.29B|
Novartis AG (NVS) Company Bio
Novartis AG offers patented prescription medicines in various therapeutic areas, such as oncology, cardio-metabolic, immunology and dermatology, retina, respiratory, neuroscience, and established medicines. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Basel, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVS Latest Social Stream
View Full NVS Social Stream
Latest NVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Novartis Ag that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVS as an investment opportunity.
Excellent growth of Anti Epileptic Drugs market examined in new market research report 2022-2029- Top Key Players- Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson Service Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc.
The global Global Anti Epileptic Drugs market has been deliberately studied in the report with a large focus on the top players and business strategies, geological expansion, market sections, serious scenes, assembly and estimation, and cost structures. Each segment of
Alzheimer''s Drugs Market Forecast to Grow at Steady Pace During 2022-2028 | Pfizer, Inc., Janssen Pharmaceutical, Novartis International AG
Coherent Market Insights has announced new analysis on Alzheimer''s Drugs Market Status 2022-2028 which has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts and top vendors in the business. The report covers the market landscape
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights NVIDIA, Novartis AG, NextEra Energy, The Goldman Sachs Group and Amgen
NVIDIA, Novartis AG, NextEra Energy, The Goldman Sachs Group and Amgen are included in this blog.
Callable Multi Barrier Reverse Convertible auf Nestlé, Novartis, Roche / Holcim, Nestlé, Swatch, UBS Group, Zurich Insurance / ABB , Geberit, Holcim, OC Oerlikon, Sika / Adecco, Nestlé, Roche, Swisscom, Zurich Insurance
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Novartis AG (NVS), and NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE).
NVS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|