Novartis AG (NVS): Price and Financial Metrics
NVS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $195,779,312,664, Novartis Ag has a greater market value than 99.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 29.71%, Novartis Ag's debt growth rate surpasses 77.67% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVS is more volatile than just 1.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFE, ABBV, SAP, NVO, and TXN.
- NVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Novartis Ag's official web site, go to www.novartis.com.
NVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.59||52-week high||$98.52|
|Prev. close||$86.75||52-week low||$77.04|
|Day high||$87.61||Avg. volume||1,956,499|
|50-day MA||$87.27||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$87.83||Market Cap||200.47B|
Novartis AG (NVS) Company Bio
Novartis AG offers patented prescription medicines in various therapeutic areas, such as oncology, cardio-metabolic, immunology and dermatology, retina, respiratory, neuroscience, and established medicines. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Basel, Switzerland.
NVS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NVS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Novartis Ag ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NVS, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.52 years, is 0% -- higher than merely 23.96% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Novartis Ag's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVS Latest Social Stream
View Full NVS Social Stream
Latest NVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Novartis Ag that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVS as an investment opportunity.
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:TENX READ THE FULL TENX RESEARCH REPORT Fiscal Year 2020 Financial and Operational Review Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:TENX) reported fiscal year 2020, releasing results and filing Form 10-K with the SEC on March 31, 2021. The communiqués updated investors on 2020 events and developments year-to-date. During FY:20, Tenax enrolled its Phase II HELP trial of
Novartis (NVS) enters a three-year collaboration with Artios to strengthen its radiogland therapies pipeline.
Novartis AG (NYSE: NVS ) has struck a deal with UK-based Artios Pharma to access DNA damage response (DDR) targets that can potentially enhance its radioligand therapies. Artios is set to get $20 million upfront and up to $1.3 billion in milestones in return for the targets. During the three-year collaboration, Artios and Novartis will … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Just a week after acing Phase 3 study evaluating radioligand therapy in prostate cancer, Novartis AG (NYSE: NVS) is licensing the rights to develop and commercialize treatments based on a library of radioligand compounds from iTheranostics, a subsidiary of Sofie Biosciences. These compounds target fibroblast activation protein or FAP, a cell surface protein found in low levels in healthy tissue but found in high levels in common cancers. The agreement with Sofie includes the rights to develop the radioligand assets for imaging and therapeutic use. Earlier today, Lantheus Holdings Inc acquired rights to NTI-1309, a PET oncology imaging agent that targets fibroblast activation protein. Price Action: NVS shares are trading 0.6% lower at $86.85 in market trading hours on the last check Tues...
The European Commission approves Novartis' (NVS) Kesimpta for the treatment of adult patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis.
NVS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NVSWant to see what other sources are saying about Novartis Ag's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!