ON Semiconductor Corp. (ON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ON POWR Grades
- ON scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ON is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ON ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ON Stock Summary
- ON has a higher market value than 92.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,995,020,166.
- Of note is the ratio of ON SEMICONDUCTOR CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ON has reported earnings growth of 127.53%, putting it ahead of 88.29% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCHP, KEYS, DOX, GLW, and ONTO.
- ON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ON SEMICONDUCTOR CORP's official web site, go to www.onsemi.com.
ON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ON's price/sales ratio is 50% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- ON's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ON.
ON Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 150.54%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 48.04%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -54.09%.
The table below shows ON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ON has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.53% of graded US stocks.
- ON's asset turnover comes in at 0.728 -- ranking 100th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AVGO, CTS, and AXTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ON.
The table below shows ON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.79||52-week high||$77.28|
|Prev. close||$73.04||52-week low||$44.76|
|Day high||$73.21||Avg. volume||7,663,427|
|50-day MA||$66.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.72||Market Cap||31.04B|
ON Semiconductor Corp. (ON) Company Bio
onsemi (stylized in lowercase; legally ON Semiconductor Corporation; formerly ON Semiconductor until August 5, 2021) is an American semiconductor supplier company, based in Phoenix, Arizona and ranked #483 on the 2022 Fortune 500 based on its 2021 sales. Products include power and signal management, logic, discrete, and custom devices for automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications. onsemi runs a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. Based on its 2016 revenues of $3.907 billion, onsemi ranked among the worldwide top 20 semiconductor sales leaders. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ON Latest Social Stream
View Full ON Social Stream
Latest ON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ON SEMICONDUCTOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ON as an investment opportunity.
Some of the top semiconductor stocks to buy were crushed for most of 2022.
Let's talk about the popular ON Semiconductor Corporation ( NASDAQ:ON ). The company's shares led the NASDAQGS gainers...
In this article, we will discuss the 15 Best Self Driving Car Stocks To Buy Now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the autonomous car industry and go directly to the 5 Best Self Driving Car Stocks To Buy Now. While automation was a niche technology almost exclusive to the manufacturing side in the previous […]
ON Semiconductor Corp. (ON) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Mid Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The ClearBridge Mid Cap Strategy underperformed its Russell Midcap Index during the third quarter. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had losses across 10 of the 11 sectors in which it […]
ON Price Returns