Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PATK POWR Grades
- PATK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PATK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PATK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 53.82% of US stocks).
PATK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PATK is 4.62 -- better than 91.54% of US stocks.
- Patrick Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.16% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.67, Patrick Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than just 13.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Patrick Industries Inc are JELD, CENT, RRC, RLGY, and EVC.
- Visit PATK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patrickind.com.
PATK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PATK's price/earnings ratio is 37.55% lower, now standing at 14.3.
- PATK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.6 over the prior 243 months.
- PATK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATK.
PATK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.91||52-week high||$98.83|
|Prev. close||$78.00||52-week low||$47.74|
|Day high||$79.93||Avg. volume||155,916|
|50-day MA||$78.90||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$76.03||Market Cap||1.88B|
Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK) Company Bio
Patrick Industries is a manufacturer of component products and distributor of building products serving the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, kitchen cabinet, office and household furniture, fixtures and commercial furnishings, marine, and other industrial markets. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
PATK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PATK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Patrick Industries Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 65.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PATK, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Patrick Industries Inc over the past 5.75 years is 0.23%; that's higher than 58.56% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 31% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 67.27% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Patrick Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PATK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATK Latest Social Stream
View Full PATK Social Stream
Latest PATK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Patrick Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATK as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Patrick Industries (PATK) closed at $78, marking a +0.71% move from the previous day.
Patrick Industries (PATK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best RV and camping stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best RV and Camping Stocks to Buy Now. In its Campground Industry 2019 Trends Report, CBRE mentions that the Recreational Vehicle (RV) industry had […]
Patrick Industries, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Webcast on July 29, 2021
Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK), a major manufacturer and distributor of building and component products for the recreational vehicle, marine, manufactured housing and industrial markets, expects to release its second quarter and six months 2021 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
Patrick Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PATK) ("Patrick" or the "Company") announced today that Jeffrey M. Rodino has been appointed as President of the Company. Andy L. Nemeth will continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer.
PATK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PATKWant to see what other sources are saying about Patrick Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch