Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PATK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PATK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PATK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PATK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.51% of US stocks).
PATK Stock Summary
- PATRICK INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.35% of US listed stocks.
- PATK's current price/earnings ratio is 2.88, which is higher than merely 5.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- PATK's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PATRICK INDUSTRIES INC are WETF, EEFT, HLI, SF, and III.
- Visit PATK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patrickind.com.
PATK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, PATK's price/sales ratio is 82.61% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PATK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PATK.
PATK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6299.66%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6299.66%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 66.3%.
The table below shows PATK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PATK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PATK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.16% of graded US stocks.
- PATK's asset turnover comes in at 1.81 -- ranking 4th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- DOOR, TREX, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PATK.
The table below shows PATK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PATK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PATK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.30||52-week high||$87.78|
|Prev. close||$46.52||52-week low||$42.31|
|Day high||$46.62||Avg. volume||221,051|
|50-day MA||$53.64||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$61.51||Market Cap||1.06B|
Patrick Industries, Inc. (PATK) Company Bio
Patrick Industries is a manufacturer of component products and distributor of building products serving the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, kitchen cabinet, office and household furniture, fixtures and commercial furnishings, marine, and other industrial markets. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Elkhart, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
PATK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PATK Latest Social Stream
View Full PATK Social Stream
Latest PATK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PATRICK INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PATK as an investment opportunity.
Let's see if Patrick Industries (PATK) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
Zacks.com featured highlights include BorgWarner, Phillips 66, The GEO Group, Patrick Industries and Ford
BorgWarner, Phillips 66, The GEO Group, Patrick Industries and Ford have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high growth prospects. BorgWarner (BWA), Phillips 66 (PSX), The GEO Group (GEO), Patrick Industries (PATK) and Ford Motor Company (F) are some such stocks.
PATK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PATKWant to see what other sources are saying about Patrick Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Patrick Industries Inc (PATK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch