Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PENN POWR Grades
- PENN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PENN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PENN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PENN Stock Summary
- PENN's went public 28.38 years ago, making it older than 76.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For PENN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.91% of US equities we're observing.
- PENN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 78.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENN ENTERTAINMENT INC are CNTY, ECPG, AMRK, HTZ, and BERY.
- PENN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PENN ENTERTAINMENT INC's official web site, go to www.pngaming.com.
PENN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PENN's price/sales ratio is 56.25% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- PENN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PENN.
PENN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 218.37%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 147.09%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 128.53%.
The table below shows PENN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PENN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PENN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.37% of graded US stocks.
- PENN's asset turnover comes in at 0.335 -- ranking 57th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BJRI, MCD, and RRGB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PENN.
The table below shows PENN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PENN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PENN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.56||52-week high||$81.66|
|Prev. close||$30.55||52-week low||$25.49|
|Day high||$30.88||Avg. volume||4,126,298|
|50-day MA||$32.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.67||Market Cap||4.85B|
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN) Company Bio
Penn National Gaming owns and operates 26 gaming and pari-mutuel properties in the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
PENN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PENN Latest Social Stream
View Full PENN Social Stream
Latest PENN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENN ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PENN as an investment opportunity.
Sports gambling interest hasn’t wavered three weeks into the NFL season, according to multiple data points and Wall Street experts, which is why analyst sees DraftKings (DKNG) on a path to profitability by next year.
Gaming and Leisure Properties Completes Previously Announced Sale of Tropicana Las Vegas and Simultaneously Enters into Ground Lease with Bally’s Corporation
WYOMISSING, Pa., Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLPI) (the “Company”), announced today the completion of the previously announced sale of GLPI’s non-land real estate assets and PENN Entertainment, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: PENN) outstanding equity interests in Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, Inc. to Bally’s Corporation (NYSE: BALY) (“Bally’s”). GLPI will receive net proceeds of approximately $145 million in cash after fees and expenses. Pursuant to th
Sports gamblers in New Jersey now have a new way to profit off their favorite NFL player's success.
Investors should consider buying these Nasdaq stocks on the dip while they still can before the market reverses higher.
Needham analyst Bernie McTernan reiterated a Buy rating on Penn National Gaming (PENN - Research Report) today and set a price target of $60.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $30.56.According to TipRanks, McTernan is an analyst with an average return of -17.0% and a 30.73% success rate. McTernan covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as DraftKings, Penn National Gaming, and Upwork.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Penn National Gaming with a $47.77 average price target, implying a 56.32% upside from current levels.
PENN Price Returns
Continue Researching PENNWant to do more research on Penn National Gaming Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch