Pfizer Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFE POWR Grades
- PFE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PFE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.88% of US stocks).
PFE Stock Summary
- PFE has a higher market value than 99.39% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $247,815,625,335.
- Pfizer Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.64% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.31%, Pfizer Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pfizer Inc are NFLX, LLY, CSCO, NVO, and ORCL.
- Visit PFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Valuation Summary
- PFE's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 55.95% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PFE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PFE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFE.
PFE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -12.24%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.71%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 107.78%.
The table below shows PFE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.31% of graded US stocks.
- PFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 145th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ASMB, XBIT, and NERV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFE.
The table below shows PFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.10||52-week high||$51.86|
|Prev. close||$44.20||52-week low||$33.36|
|Day high||$44.73||Avg. volume||30,842,596|
|50-day MA||$45.07||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$39.41||Market Cap||247.25B|
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products including medicines, and vaccines as well as many of the consumer healthcare products. Pfizer was founded under its original name, Charles Pfizer & Company, in 1849 in Brooklyn, New York by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart. The company operates research and development facilities in United States and the United Kingdom and employs over 78,000 individuals worldwide. Some of the company’s more recognizable brands include Advil, Celebrex, Chantix, Chapstick, Dimetapp, Lipitor, Robitussin, and Viagra. Albert Bourla serves as Pfizer’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFE Social Stream
Latest PFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pfizer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFE as an investment opportunity.
Novavax’s combination vaccine and its Covid-19 vaccine sales for Q1/2022 in Japan are positive drivers for its revenue in the years ahead.
OCGN stock jumped when Covaxin received WHO approval.
The study, which tested a smaller dose than is used in the jabs given to people aged 12 and older, found that the vaccine was safe and well-tolerated.
In the latest trading session, Pfizer (PFE) closed at $44.20, marking a +0.71% move from the previous day.
Pfizer says its vaccine is safe for kids under 12 but only a quarter of American parents say they will vaccinate their children right away.
PFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|