Pfizer Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.79% of US stocks.
- PFE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- PFE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
PFE Stock Summary
- PFE has a market capitalization of $225,324,892,302 -- more than approximately 99.38% of US stocks.
- PFIZER INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.42% of US equities in our set.
- PFE's current price/earnings ratio is 7.18, which is higher than only 20.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PFIZER INC are NVS, AZN, CSCO, BMY, and NFLX.
- Visit PFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PFE's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.5% higher, now standing at 7.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PFE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFE.
PFE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.47%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 71.5%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.98%.
The table below shows PFE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88% of graded US stocks.
- PFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 146th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIT, NERV, and BLUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFE.
The table below shows PFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PFE, see our PFE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$46.03||Average Broker Recommendation||1.8 (Hold)|
PFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.66||52-week high||$56.32|
|Prev. close||$40.81||52-week low||$39.23|
|Day high||$40.91||Avg. volume||24,017,650|
|50-day MA||$43.07||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$47.22||Market Cap||229.50B|
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products including medicines, and vaccines as well as many of the consumer healthcare products. Pfizer was founded under its original name, Charles Pfizer & Company, in 1849 in Brooklyn, New York by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart. The company operates research and development facilities in United States and the United Kingdom and employs over 78,000 individuals worldwide. Some of the company’s more recognizable brands include Advil, Celebrex, Chantix, Chapstick, Dimetapp, Lipitor, Robitussin, and Viagra. Albert Bourla serves as Pfizer’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFE Social Stream
Latest PFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PFIZER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFE as an investment opportunity.
Pfizer CEO pockets $33M for 2022 after 36% pay hike
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) Chief Executive and Chairman Albert Bourla will likely become one of the top-earning pharma CEOs for 2022 after the pharma giant took his total compensation to $33.0M handing him a ~36% pay hike for last year.
Meanwhile, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), whose former helmsman Alex Gorsky was the highest-paid pharma CEO in 2021, rewarded its new CEO Joaquin Duato, with a $13.1M package, indicating a ~51% decline in the Seeking Alpha | March 19, 2023
Easing COVID pandemic sees many pharmas seeking alternate revenue streams
Although the COVID-19 pandemic ended up being a cash cow for several pharma and biotech companies, many of them are seeking other treatments to focus on to replace revenue that is beginning to fade away.
With their mRNA vaccines, Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA), Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), and BioNTech (BNTX) were amo...
7 Stocks Set to Soar When the Market Recovers
Although investors are freaking out over the banking sector fallout, bold contrarians may consider these stocks to buy.
7 High-Yield Dividend Stocks That Can Double Your Money in 2023
These are the high-yield dividend stocks to buy for 100% total returns in 2023 in anticipation of a rally from deeply oversold levels.
COVID-19 pill Paxlovid moves closer to full FDA approval
Pfizer’s COVID-19 pill Paxlovid won another vote of confidence from U.S. health advisers Thursday, clearing the way for its full regulatory approval by the Food and Drug Administration. The medication has been used by millions of Americans since the FDA granted it emergency use authorization in late 2021. The agency has the final say on giving Pfizer's drug full approval and is expected to decide by May.
PFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFEWant to see what other sources are saying about Pfizer Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pfizer Inc (PFE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pfizer Inc (PFE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pfizer Inc (PFE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...