Pfizer Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
PFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.94||52-week high||$54.93|
|Prev. close||$33.17||52-week low||$31.77|
|Day high||$33.96||Avg. volume||24,666,723|
|50-day MA||$35.09||Dividend yield||5.11%|
|200-day MA||$39.87||Market Cap||191.62B|
PFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFE POWR Grades
- PFE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.03% of US stocks.
- PFE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PFE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PFE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $184,566,418,343, PFIZER INC has a greater market value than 99.09% of US stocks.
- PFIZER INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PFE's revenue has grown -22.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.29% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFIZER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NFLX, SAP, AMGN, CSCO, and BMY.
- Visit PFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PFE's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.03% lower, now standing at 10.9.
- PFE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFE.
PFE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.47%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 71.5%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.98%.
The table below shows PFE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88% of graded US stocks.
- PFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 146th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIT, NERV, and BLUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFE.
The table below shows PFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products including medicines, and vaccines as well as many of the consumer healthcare products. Pfizer was founded under its original name, Charles Pfizer & Company, in 1849 in Brooklyn, New York by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart. The company operates research and development facilities in United States and the United Kingdom and employs over 78,000 individuals worldwide. Some of the company’s more recognizable brands include Advil, Celebrex, Chantix, Chapstick, Dimetapp, Lipitor, Robitussin, and Viagra. Albert Bourla serves as Pfizer’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in New York, New York.
PFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFE Social Stream
Latest PFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PFIZER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFE as an investment opportunity.
3 Stocks to Buy in October That Could Soar More Than 40% Over the Next 12 Months, According to Wall Street
BioNTech (NASDAQ: BNTX) has turned in a dismal performance so far this year. The average analysts' price target reflects an upside potential of 56%. Granted, not every analyst is all that bullish about BioNTech.
Viatris' broad portfolio gives the business lots of stability and plenty of opportunities -- but is there enough there for the stock to be a great long-term investment?
Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA) used to be a stock market star, climbing 1,700% from the start of 2020 through July of 2021. Investors liked that, and it clearly showed in the stock performance. After all, the vaccine is Moderna's only product right now, and demand for it has declined.
A deep dive into Pfizer's current market valuation, financial strength, and growth prospects
The fight against COVID-19 isn't over yet, and the two companies remain very much in the battle.
PFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|