PulteGroup Inc. (PHM): Price and Financial Metrics
PHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.22||52-week high||$86.15|
|Prev. close||$74.05||52-week low||$35.99|
|Day high||$74.73||Avg. volume||2,679,448|
|50-day MA||$79.82||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$65.97||Market Cap||16.07B|
PHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PHM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PHM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PHM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PHM Stock Summary
- PHM has a higher market value than 88.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,225,797,091.
- PHM's went public 37.76 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PHM's current price/earnings ratio is 5.87, which is higher than just 10.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PULTEGROUP INC are HUBB, J, SNA, DECK, and BEN.
- Visit PHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pultegroupinc.com.
PHM Valuation Summary
- PHM's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.8; this is 66.08% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PHM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHM.
PHM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 72.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.11%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 7.52%.
The table below shows PHM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.12% of graded US stocks.
- PHM's asset turnover comes in at 1.057 -- ranking 32nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- TOL, TPH, and TPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHM.
The table below shows PHM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PulteGroup Inc. (PHM) Company Bio
PulteGroup, Inc. is an American residential home construction company based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The company is the 3rd largest home construction company in the United States based on the number of homes closed. In total, the company has built over 775,000 homes. (Source:Wikipedia)
PHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHM Latest Social Stream
View Full PHM Social Stream
Latest PHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PULTEGROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHM as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Applied Materials, PulteGroup, Arcos Dorados Holdings, McKesson, and NetEase
Applied Materials, PulteGroup, Arcos Dorados Holdings, McKesson, and NetEase are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
The home-building industry had been one of the stock market’s best performers of the year until recently.
The current interest rate environment is driving mortgage rates higher, which in turn are having their own effect on homebuilder stocks, such as D.R. Horton (DHI), Lennar (LEN), and PulteGroup (PHM). Many stocks across the homebuilding sector have been noted to be in a downturn since the Federal Reserve's rate pause last week. Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre joins the show to break down how these stocks are performing amid elevated volatility. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click here to watch this full episode of Yahoo Finance Live.
PulteGroup (PHM) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
Applied Materials (AMAT), PulteGroup (PHM), Arcos Dorados (ARCO), McKesson (MCK) and NetEase (NTES) could be compelling picks for investors in the current scenario.
PHM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|