Qualys, Inc. (QLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QLYS POWR Grades
- QLYS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QLYS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- QLYS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.83% of US stocks).
QLYS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 44.4, QUALYS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.62, QUALYS INC has a higher such ratio than 88.54% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.45%, QUALYS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.65% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUALYS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALGM, CODX, HLTH, KIND, and OUST.
- QLYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUALYS INC's official web site, go to www.qualys.com.
QLYS Valuation Summary
- QLYS's price/earnings ratio is 46.9; this is 92.21% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 124 months, QLYS's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QLYS.
QLYS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.89%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 147.68%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.56%.
The table below shows QLYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QLYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QLYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.94% of graded US stocks.
- QLYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.528 -- ranking 310th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SMSI, HEES, and APPF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QLYS.
The table below shows QLYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QLYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.63||52-week high||$162.36|
|Prev. close||$121.86||52-week low||$107.69|
|Day high||$121.22||Avg. volume||373,991|
|50-day MA||$130.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.54||Market Cap||4.51B|
Qualys, Inc. (QLYS) Company Bio
Qualys Inc. provides cloud security and compliance solutions in the United States and internationally. The Company's solutions enable organizations to identify security risks to their information technology infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from cyber attacks. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QLYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QLYS Latest Social Stream
View Full QLYS Social Stream
Latest QLYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUALYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QLYS as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 15 edge computing companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to Top 5 Edge Computing Companies in the World. The boom in big data has enabled companies and governments to have massive amounts of data at their disposal. This has opened […]
Qualys' (NASDAQ:QLYS) 16% CAGR outpaced the company's earnings growth over the same five-year period
While Qualys, Inc. ( NASDAQ:QLYS ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly good...
Recently, Qualys announced the acquisition of the assets of AI/ML-based cloud threat detection and response solutions provider Blue Hexagon for an undisclosed sum.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions, today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat and host one-on-one meetings with interested investors at the following conference:
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), Qualys (QLYS) and Appian (APPN)
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Skyworks Solutions (SWKS – Research Report), Qualys (QLYS – Research Report) and Appian (APPN – Research Report). Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) In a report released today, Vivek Arya from Bank of America Securities maintained a Sell rating on Skyworks Solutions, with a price target of $90.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $86.71, close to its 52-week low of $76.16. According to TipRanks.
QLYS Price Returns