Qualys, Inc. (QLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QLYS POWR Grades
- QLYS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.9% of US stocks.
- QLYS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- QLYS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.57% of US stocks).
QLYS Stock Summary
- QLYS's current price/earnings ratio is 42.44, which is higher than 86.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for QUALYS INC is higher than it is for about just 19.54% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.36, QUALYS INC has a higher such ratio than 88.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUALYS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KIND, ALGM, MRAM, QUIK, and BFLY.
- QLYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUALYS INC's official web site, go to www.qualys.com.
QLYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QLYS's EV/EBIT ratio is 73.82% higher, now standing at 33.2.
- Over the past 128 months, QLYS's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QLYS.
QLYS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.66%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 77.56%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 56.51%.
The table below shows QLYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QLYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QLYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.94% of graded US stocks.
- QLYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.528 -- ranking 310th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SMSI, HEES, and APPF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QLYS.
The table below shows QLYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QLYS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of QLYS, see our QLYS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$113.92||Average Broker Recommendation||1.93 (Hold)|
QLYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.76||52-week high||$162.36|
|Prev. close||$125.27||52-week low||$101.10|
|Day high||$127.03||Avg. volume||335,812|
|50-day MA||$119.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$127.71||Market Cap||4.69B|
Qualys, Inc. (QLYS) Company Bio
Qualys Inc. provides cloud security and compliance solutions in the United States and internationally. The Company's solutions enable organizations to identify security risks to their information technology infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from cyber attacks. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QLYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QLYS Latest Social Stream
View Full QLYS Social Stream
Latest QLYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUALYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QLYS as an investment opportunity.
Qualys Threat Research Unit (TRU) Launches 2023 TruRisk Research Report
Qualys Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a leading provider of cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions, today released its 2023 TruRisk Research Report. The report traverses the global number of vulnerabilities detected by Qualys in 2022 – upwards of 2.3 billion. The findings of the report match the opportunistic behavior of threat actors who continue to be agile in modifying techniques to achieve successful exploits.
Is Qualys, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:QLYS) Recent Performance Tethered To Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Qualys' (NASDAQ:QLYS) stock up by 6.3% over the past three months. Given its impressive performance, we decided to...
Strength Seen in Varonis (VRNS): Can Its 8.1% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Varonis (VRNS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
3 Top Stocks to Buy in March 2023
The U.S. equity market has been in bearish territory since early 2022. The personal consumption expenditures price index (PCE, Federal Reserve's preferred inflation metric) increased by 5.4% year over year in January 2023, after several months of year-over-year decline. This may further pressure the Federal Reserve to hike interest rates, which could prove to be a major downer for the stock market.
Here’s Why You Should Hold Qualys (QLYS)
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Discovery Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund’s performance was flat compared to the Russell 2000 Growth Index in the fourth quarter. The fund (institutional shares) returned 0.22% compared to the benchmark return of 4.13%. The fund […]
QLYS Price Returns
Continue Researching QLYSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Qualys Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Qualys Inc (QLYS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Qualys Inc (QLYS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Qualys Inc (QLYS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...