Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. ADR (SBSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBSW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SBSW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBSW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SBSW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.16% of US stocks).
SBSW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SBSW is currently 0.18, higher than merely 1.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 460.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBSW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAC, UTL, TAC, SB, and OGE.
- Visit SBSW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sibanyestillwater.com.
SBSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.16||52-week high||$20.64|
|Prev. close||$8.18||52-week low||$8.00|
|Day high||$8.41||Avg. volume||4,067,508|
|50-day MA||$9.46||Dividend yield||6.13%|
|200-day MA||$12.92||Market Cap||5.77B|
Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. ADR (SBSW) Company Bio
Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. mines for precious metals including palladium, platinum, gold and associated metals. It operates through the following segments: Driefontein, Kloof, and Beatrix. The company was founded on December 12, 2002 and is headquartered in Westonaria, South Africa.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSW Latest Social Stream
View Full SBSW Social Stream
Latest SBSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBSW as an investment opportunity.
Mining stocks are undervalued after a surge in commodity prices.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Materials sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Ball (BALL – Research Report), Elanco Animal Health (ELAN – Research Report) and Sibanye Stillwater (SBSW – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Ball (BALL) In a report released yesterday, Jeffrey Zekauskas from J.P. Morgan upgraded Ball to Buy, with a price target of $58.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $57.71, close to its 52-week low of $54.77. According to TipRanks.
Losers tool, we have compiled a list of Wednesday’s biggest pre-market stock movers, which is as follows: Five Biggest Movers Precious metals mining company Sibanye Stillwater Ltd. (NYSE: SBSW) tops the list, with its stock losing 8.8% in Wednesday’s early trade. A recent SEC filing revealed that in the first quarter of 2022, Massachusetts-based Commonwealth Equity Services reduced its stake in the South African company by 13%. After selling 10,391 shares, Commonwealth Equity now holds 69,325 shares of Sibanye worth $1.125 million. Shares of renewable energy storage products and services provider Fluence Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNC) jumped 8.3% at the last check.
There are various overlooked stocks on the market that can be picked up for cheap.
Mining stocks could capitulate given waning demand for industrial metals
SBSW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|